Chanel Glossimer - Twinkle

Chanel Glossimer - Twinkle
Chanel Twinkle Glossimer

4.1

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Impressive! 1st let me politely interject that they break the gloss applicators in the middle to control "loss prevention" (aka shoplifting) I was told by an SA (I had wondered the same thing!). I have 6 Glossimers & they are the Creme de la Creme of the crop! Nothing feels quite like wearing a Chanel lipgloss. Mine were $30 (got them a year or 2 ago so...), worth every penny! I took a cheap wnw gloss I liked to the counter to the sneering SA who (accurately) matched it to Twinkle only a mill times better! Elegant tube, duochrome peach pink gold, I've only ever met 1 Glossimer I didn't like that much (Spark but I'm rethinking it), this is sooo sublime for a sexy pout! Winning!!!!!!!

on 1/10/2012 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this to go with a gold sequin dress and I loved the way it looked!! I ended up losing it the night after I bought it, so I went out and reluctantly shelled out the cash for a replacement because of how long wearing and pretty it was.

I generally wear NARS orgasm gloss, and it has a similar color, however the NARS was starting to dry out my lips (i have vey dry lips)

The Chanel is around the same price and I have to say, I am switching brands. Love it!

on 5/31/2009 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Click continue for swatches. This is the newest edition to small collection of glossimers. A regional makeup artist for Chanel picked out this color for me during a recent makeover at the Chanel counter (paired with the Oasis Eye Quad). This reminds me of a deeper pigmented version of pin-up. It looks great on my currently NC25/Chanel Soft bisque skin. As with all glossimers this is relatively nonsticky (for a gloss), last about 2 hours, and is moisturizing. Worth the money. I have yet to find a glossimer I dont like.

continued >>

on 2/5/2009 9:16:00 PM

I like this one because I think it's an inbetween shade that can go over many colors. It's got some gold and some coral and can tone down brighter shades of lipstick or add color to something nude. It's an odd one, but I like the versatility.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

This was very pretty, but very sticky, expensive and not worth the price.

In the tube, this is a beautiful, pinky-peach gloss with a just the right amount of golden shimmer. When applied, however, the color is less than perfect. On my lips, it simply looks like a golden peach gloss. Might I add...heavy on the gold. The texture is lovely, and I really like the way it feels on my lips. Regarding the packaging, there must be a slight flaw in the tube. After a couple of uses, I noticed product would goop up around the top, and I had to wipe gloss of the cap each time I used it. This is an expensive product, and I hate the thought of wasting one drop!

on 8/25/2008 9:41:00 PM

i love chanel glossimers in general. As always, this has a great texture and decent staying power. But twinkle is not a shade I would recommend to anyone who likes to wear just lipgloss on its own. Two coats of this looks frosty in the most tacky way. I enjoy wearing this but only over a lip pencil and or a lipstick, just for a little glitter and shine.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Chanel "Twinkle" is one of my HG lipglosses. It has the perfect consistancy, great shine, great sparkle, great shade. The packaging is beautiful and elegant. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this product, other than the price. However, for 30 or something dollars, I am willing to splurge it out for this great product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I bought 'Twinkle' and it is a great peachy pink with gold shimmer for my fair complexion and auburn red hair. It gives my lips just the right amount of moisture and lasts for hours without the need for re-application. I am now on the quest to find the perfect non-shimmer glossimer, more cream than shimmer, because Twinkle is a bit too sparkly for daily use. But overall it is the BEST lip gloss I have ever used in my life and believe me, I've tried them all!

About me
Fair with freckles, yellow/pink skin undertones, sensitive/combination skin. I sunburn very easily. Dark brown eyes and auburn 3C hair.
Holy Grail Skin Care
Nivea Whitening Moisturizer (try it!), Alpha Hydrox 10% Gel, Avon's Tea Tree Cleanser and MicroDermabrasion Scrub, Clean and Clear Astringent, Lancome BiFacil Eye Makeup Remover, Egyptian Magic for eyes and Sofina Sunscreen 50 White.
Holy Grail Makeup
Foundation: Chanel Teint Naturel; Blush:NARS Orgasm; Eyes: BE's Vanilla Sugar and Celestine, MAC Shadestick Sharkskin; Lipgloss - Chanel Glossimer Twinkle, MAC Wet, Wild and Fabulous or Mark's Rose Lip Balm for Day. Estee Lauder's Sugar Daddy or L'oreals HIP in Enchanting for night. continued >>

on 11/2/2007 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Love this! I'm a big fan of MAC's Nymphette Lipglass and Twinkle is almost identical. Color is a pink peachy rose with gold shimmer. Consistency is a bit thick but it's not heavy and lasts a good while on the lips. This is my second Glossimer purchase, the first being Jaipur, and I just love them. Will be buying more of Twinkle in the future since this type of shade is a staple in my stash of lipglosses.