Chanel Glossimer - Twinkle

Chanel Glossimer - Twinkle
Chanel Twinkle Glossimer

3.8

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I own about 6 glossimers. I never bought this one over the years because I loved Pin-Up and this was close to it. Pin-Up was discontinued so I finally bought this. As one of the last reviewer wrote, it does have the potential to look garish or 'white' on. Some of the older Glossimers are more pigmented and heavier. I do prefer this texture because it lasts longer and is not so 'glossy' or real wet on lips (when it's so wet your hair sticks to your lips). It looks best if you apply over a lipliner and use a very small amount, then blend. It will look stunning. EDIT: I wore it this weekend and happened to catch a look in mirror. It turned almost a frosty white and looked all wrong on me. I tried it alone w/o a liner and looked more natural. Still returned. It is not at all close to Pin-Up.

on 5/31/2009 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Click continue for swatches. This is the newest edition to small collection of glossimers. A regional makeup artist for Chanel picked out this color for me during a recent makeover at the Chanel counter (paired with the Oasis Eye Quad). This reminds me of a deeper pigmented version of pin-up. It looks great on my currently NC25/Chanel Soft bisque skin. As with all glossimers this is relatively nonsticky (for a gloss), last about 2 hours, and is moisturizing. Worth the money. I have yet to find a glossimer I dont like.

continued >>

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

This was very pretty, but very sticky, expensive and not worth the price.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I hate that I love something this pricey! It's a gorgeous gloss - very gold, less pink. Very reflective and glossy. I like to wear it alone and sometimes with a lipliner (MAC's subculture) for a more daytime look.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

First, this lipgloss reminds me of my fav. heiress Paris Hilton :) and this is the first glossimer that I actually considered too beautiful. I was in Vegas having a great time when I spotted the chanel counter at the bellagio. I had to get this uber sexy gloss. Twinkle is a champagne pink/shell peach infused with this alluringly sexy peachy golden sheen. Appliction is easy with a nice round tip. I always feared that glossimers looked too "metallic" the only reason why I didnt want it, yet I thought that this would go perfect with my favorite e/s chanel delta. This so gorgeous. Chanel always makes me feel this sexy. This is perfect with cat eyes and lots of mascara. This brings out my inner sex kitten!

* paris hilton is no longer my favorite airhead heiress :) although, I still share her passion for pink and hello kitty. I've moved on to Kate Moss, Gemma
Ward, and of course, Elizabeth Keilstein-Cord :)

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Yeah--I was not at all impressed. I was expecting a nice, smooth, semi-sheer gloss and i got a weird, rough all-over wash of bright, metallic pink. i'm surprised that anyone can wear this color--it came off very garish and 70's looking...but not in a good way. i really hated the texture too--the color didn't spread evenly and it felt sort of chalky. oh, and it was like 20 bucks! mmaybe it was just this color, though.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this color! It's a perfect color for the summer because it's like bronzy pink and very pretty.

Glossimeres are very creamy and moisturizing. They have a slightly "lotion-like" scent, but that's better than having them REEK of soem fruity scent like a lot of other glosses. They are also nice and glossy/shimmery, without being sticky and thick. I also love the containers that have gold strips taht don't scratch off and make them look old. They also last a long time on the lips without drying them out [a big plus] Well worth the emmence price tag.

on 11/10/2002 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Oh my goddess!!! I love this color and have bought it more than once. The glossimer gloss is fantastic and this color compliments so many things. Very sexy yet subdude. Goldish pink
love...................