Chanel Glossimer - Twinkle

Chanel Twinkle Glossimer

3.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I do like this gloss a lot, but there are a few things that would keep me from buying this particular color again. I'll start with this positives. First, the texture is awesome! And there is no scents or flavors to keep you from licking it off. The tube is well packaged. And last but not least you get what you pay for. The not so great things. The color looks cheap, the gold shimmer is way too much and it distracts from any kind of class you had before you put the lipgloss on. Maybe it just looks like that on me because of how pale I am, I dont know. I will definetly buy this product again, but in a different color.

on 5/27/2009 11:50:00 PM

I like glossimers but this color didn't work for me (NW15). In the tube it reminded me of MAC Nymphette but once applied it was way too gold to look flattering on me. I'm giving it a three because the quality is great, it's just the color I'm not in love with.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Jeez! $26.50 for l/g is a bit insane but I adore this color. It's a bronzey peach on my light olive skin and the texture is divine. No smell or taste either. Staying power is poor but other than that will rebuy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

A pink, with LOTS of golden shimmers in it,when applied, you don't see the pink undertone at all, all you see is the golde shimmers on you lips, which washes out my GGG golden olive(NC42) complexion. Chanel glossimers' texture are worth it IMO, might buy mroe glossimers in the future, but just NOT twinkle!!!!!

on 1/12/2005 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this color! It's a pale pink that flashes this iridescence in brighter light...looks great with anything I wear.

on 8/30/2004 10:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this shade looks different from every angle you look at it. in the tube, from one angle looks a great nude pink, and from another scary gold. when I applied it to my lips, it was all gold and way too metallic for my taste.it didn`t work for me and made me look ill. the consistency and staying poer are very good, hence 3 lippies.

on 12/23/2003 6:44:00 PM

Love it, Love it, Love it!!! I like this color a lot. I know a lot of people had problems with it but it just works for me. I love the texture. The price is worth every penny.

To start off with, I have light-medium Asian skin. This is an intensely frosty peach. I actually looked better *without* this on, because it gave me this 70's-looking quality, and reminded me of one of those bimbo bubble-gum popping girls with big hair...

on 5/7/2003 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

It just doesn't get any better than Twinkle! Probably my favorite overall lip product! It was my first glossimer which unfortunately made all others uncomparible. It is very similar to Volage which I tried to love too but Volage was just too pinky which toned down the gold shimmer. Twinkle is more peachy than pink and the gold really shines when it hits the light just right. Although I wear it year round, it just makes me stand out in a crowd of a million w/a tan! You can wear it w/oh so many e/s's and blushes therefore making it so versatile. I don't care if it cost $40, I'd still buy it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This doesn't really show up on me. Light pink with barely noticeable gold shimmer. Better glosses out there for less $$$.