50%
package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

Really upset with the product the "fast drying" is crap I only did one coat very very thin and it still would not dry and it was like 10 minutes I did it over again and I waited 20 minutes still took that long from the dry that's ridiculous beautiful color though I got the sugar plum

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrown

4 years ago

I have this is in emerald as i fell in love with the colour (and I found it cheap on ebay). When it dries it looks much prettier as it's darker and has a slight sort of smokiness to it, which looks good with my pale cool skin. It's got a good formula: thin but opaque after 2 coats and unlike other Revlon polishes I've tried, there are no bubbles in sight! It does chip easily (like every quick dry polish) so you need a decent base and top coat with it. It also seems to drip everywhere when I apply it.I do like the packaging with the silver lid- makes it easy to find! It looks very similar to Essie's going incognito. Edit-I just removed it (with a good strong remover too) and it stains terribly- green all over hands, down in the cuticle and I can't get rid of it.. downrating this from 4 to 3! Also, at the full RRP it seems quite expensive considering Essie's the same sort of price..

About reviewer (57 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

5 years ago

I like fast-dry nail polishes because I'm too impatient to wait for my nails to dry. I usually use the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri line, but I needed a white one and my CVS was out of it. So I bought this instead in white. It does what it says. The coats do dry in about 60 seconds. But I needed 3 coats for the entire nail to be covered without streaks. The brush is not my favorite. It's too long and skinny. The worst part is the air bubbles. Once the polish dried completely, every single nail had air bubbles. Thankfully, no one notices, but it's annoying. I don't think I'll buy this again.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

5 years ago

I have this in black magic. yeah it has a good price tag and it only takes one coat but it chips pretty badly, after putting it on it starts chipping like crazy the next day. it can be annoying having to reapply nail polish everyday, I would not repurchase.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

6 years ago

Today I purchased Decadent, which is indigo with a gorgeous iridescent midnight purple shimmer. Took only 2 thin coats to be opaque & I used a top coat.

About reviewer (133 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesGreen

6 years ago

I have a serious love/hate with this line. Not other Revlon polishes, but specifically this one. Some are great and last for days and some are like chipping in one. Violet for example chips and wears within a day and so does Ocean. Both gorgeous colors, but don't last long. Jaded is great though. I hate the inconsistency in this line. They do dry super fast and are thin. Ocean is a one coater. No issues at ALL with formula application, they are in fact some of the best I have. The problem comes in with how long they wear.

About reviewer (1214 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

7 years ago

This is a review for the shade emerald - a wonderful glossy fast drying jade green. Looks fab on pale yellow undertoned skin. A great dupe if you are looking to buy OPI's Jade is the new black this is almost exactly the same shade!

About reviewer (500 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

7 years ago

This review is specifically for the color 430 Chili. It is currently one of my absolute favorite nail polishes. It is a bright orangy-red cream with a slight jelly consistency. The formula is a little thin which causes it to be a little runny and not completely opaque, but it goes on so smoothly with zero streaks and is practically self-leveling. I didn't notice it drying significantly faster than other nail polishes, but maybe a little bit faster? I am perfectly fine with 2 coats and some visible nail line, so if you don't want vnl, then you may need 3+ coats. I can wear it (w/ separate base and top coat) for a whole week with almost no chipping and just some tip wear. Look for it at Big Lots in a 2-pack for $2 (mine came with 370 Snow Bunny)

About reviewer (124 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBlack

from

7 years ago

My review is specifically for Revlon Top Speed - Forbidden 043. This is a warm red polish with no shimmer and a fairly high gloss, without top coat. The polish has a thin, watery consistency. It takes me 3 coats to achieve the desired depth of color without streaking. But it's worth it. The brand delivered its Top Speed claim. I can apply the 3 coats of Forbidden and have it dry faster than 2 coats of other favored brands, and even other Revlon polishes. Its color is a rich, classic red that is a nice break from the darker maroons I usually wear, like OPI's Girl Talk or Sally Hansen's Haute Chocolate. Maybe it's just my luck but no polish has ever lasted very long on me. I do way too much with my hands and am not the most delicate with them. This lasted the usual 2 or 3 days, without touch up. The price of the bottle was a steal as it was 40% off the usual $5 at Rite Aid. The packaging is nothing out of the ordinary. It's the typical Revlon nail polish bottle. Overall, it's a welcomed addition to my collection.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

7 years ago

This polish was among some of the worst I have ever used. It was almost too "watery" and took 3-4 coats to get the true color. I have tried it 3 times now and will no longer be using!

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age44-55