Lancome Le Lipstique

4.5

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

These are just too soft, I want a liner that has some definition. Ideal is similar to MAC Whirl, but ever so slightly darker and more grey. Portelle, is a lovely color, somewhat of a smokey plum, but instead of giving me a plum tint to my lipstick, it just looked dirty. The other colors are very nice, but all too rosey for me. If you want a liner as a lipstick, the quality is very good, but as I said, I want a liner, not a skinny lipstick.

been using this product for years. somethings you have to get have to be high quaility. this is one of those items.i have tried other lipliners but this is my fave. my makeup bag varies from high end like la prairie to my to my bargain NYC black noir liquid eyeliner. i have used make up for25 years tried it all and strongly recommend this product

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I like this stuff because it is creamy. I have it in Charme, Ideal and Essencea (which has been discontinued and that is too bad; it is so natural, I used it with my orange lipstick so it wouldn't bleed). I always buy mine at the outlet store unless they come with a gift or someone buys me one for my birthday or something. I like using the Ideal to fill my lips in and then, cover them with lip balm.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

very creamy liner i bought it in the color "ideal" but the websites make all the colors look diffrent in person reccomend going into the store to swatch it and see what it really looks like.

I bought this product in Taupe - impressed with it. I like how easy and how well it blends - I like the fact that I can use it with just about any lip gloss/lipstick. For the money, this would be a factor in whether or not I would repurchase - which I would.

First off, the brush that comes with this is a piece of junk. It's stiff and fails to apply or smudge evenly. Honestly I am considering just sawing off that part of the pencil.
The liner itself is great. Applies smoothly without being too smudgey, and lasts a while. For me, Bronzelle is a perfect color for outlining a nude lip.
Lancome: please repackage this without the brush (and save us a couple bucks in the process).

Colour: Ideal
This is a great lipliner, it glides on easily and the nude colour works well with a variety of products. Lancome always makes great products. I took away a lippy though because of it's price. It's expensive in Canada, especially for a soft lipliner that wears down quite easily.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a review on the Lancome Le Lipstique in the color Rougelle which is a true red for the perfect red lip color. I purchased this at Lancome for about $24 & it was worth it because I have been searching for the perfect red for the longest time with long lasting power! I have dry lips that are a little on the pinkish side with fair to medium skin with pink undertones & this lip liner with lipstick & gloss is perfect for my skin color that I get a lot of compliments on. The color is highly pigmented, stays put, is not super drying, & does not feather, I was able to drink & even kiss my boyfriend which it did come off a little, but the color still remained. It's the best liner I have ever tried & it also comes with a dual ended lip brush. I guess in this case you do get what you pay for.

I have seen comments saying that Prestige is a dupe for this liner, but I have not seen the same results.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I just discovered these and I think they're great. They go on smooth and creamy and stay in place for a very long time without bleeding. The brush on the end is great for blending the product on your lips so that you don't get harsh lip liner lines. I have 5 of these in various colors and I love all the colors. I highly recommend and will repurchase.

I don't know how I waited so long to try this. I love the double ended pencil and don't have to remember to pack another lip brush. It is creamy and blends amazingly well and is neither drying nor cakey. It does not bleed and is a great match for my pigmented lips. I often wear this in natural mauve with just a gloss overtop. Great item to have on hand.