New York Color Smooth Skin Liquid Makeup

New York Color Smooth Skin Liquid Makeup

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua/Water/Eau, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate Dicaprate, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Glyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Lanolin Alcohol, Kaolin, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Magnesium Alluminum Silicate, Steareth 21, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 2, Sorbic Acid, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Laurate, Hamamelis Virginana Extract (Witch Hazel), Laureth 4, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Horrible foundation. Very thick and didn't blend easily on my skin. I have dry skin and felt like it dried my skin out even more. Felt like I was wearing a mask. Never again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Do not waste your money on this. First of all, the packaging has a terrible design because it's a glass bottle without a pump. I had to dip a qtip in it to apply. Then, it oxidizes to a pinky orange and it broke me out. It's very thick so I guess it has good coverage but still not worth it.

To Read all 179 Reviews, Login or Join

Awful! This was difficult to get out of the bottle due to it's thickness.
The coverage was non existent,the blend ability low and the finish made my skin look dull.
Pass on this one.

on 1/9/2016 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I really do love this foundation iv been useing revlon a colorstay as my go to foundation along with macs prolong water- proof foundation and it was great for awhile but although the coverage was great on my Acne prone hyper pigmitation skin I was very dry mind you I use the one for dry skin also it would cake up with my setting powder and well...not look so great and trying to remove it at night was a nightmare oh it stays alright and I believe the lingering dry cakey makeup on my skin was causing a viscous cycle of break outs. And my next favorite cover girls clean sensitive foundation was reformulated and dose not smell nice. This led me desperately searching for an everyday foundations hat wouldn't break the bank so on a whim I bought NYC smooth skin parfait the label read no comdagenic and oil free, so for 5$ I said why not? When I got it home I was pleasantly surprised that the foundation cap was equipped with a tiny little spatula to scoop out the product. The next thing I knowticed was that I was fragrance free,next was the test as soon as I applied it to my skin I instantly knowticed it felt nice,like a high performance moisturizer it was soothing to my skin I can't believe I actually liked the feeling of putting on makeup. And I am an everyday foundation wearer. The coverage was great and smooth just like the label said I appily it with a foundation brush. And it works well with powder not cakey at all. I'm also happy with the staying power and I can remove it at night too!! The only downside to this foundation it that it dose oxidize I picked up the shade nude and I am a fair Neutral skin shade so I advise going up on shade lighter that normal if you don't like ornge tones. Going back for the ivory shade but as a makeup junkie I can say I really do love this foundation ❤️💕

I'm really shocked. This stuff was....great. I was really skeptical but I have used it enough now to be a believer. I have this in classic beige and it is perfect. I typically spend a little more on foundation because my skin isn't great but this has become my replacement. It doesn't feel thick and gross on my skin like some of the others I have tried. I was also a little thrown off my the paddle like applicator but it has also grown on me too!!

Love this foundation!! It has been around in my life for a while: my mom has been using it and still is. It's not a bad foundation at all. It has light to medium coverage and it hasn't broke me out. It's very thick, so I suggest you place it upside down to get the product to go down. Overall, it's a bargain and will buy many times in my future. :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This foundation is soooo thick!The foundation doesn't come with a pump so you have to use a brush or spatula to get it out of the bottle. The overall foundation gives you a light to medium coverage. It only costs about $3 which is on the cheap side and worries me about what I'm putting on my face. OILY SKIN GIRLS STAY AWAY. The foundation does give you a natural smooth skin look but I have never had a foundation make my skin so oily. I can go 3-4 hours before a touch up on any other foundation but this one I have to touch up after an hour. I used it in the winter time when my skin was on the dry side and it helped get my skin "moist." Wouldn't repurchase or recommend for oily skin girls.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

good product once you get it out of the bottle it is extremely think kinda reminds me of old milk the perfect amount of coverage not too full i got a light color and i use it to mix with other foundations and works well

on 1/13/2015 5:01:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Okay as a foundation with medium coverage, but like most foundations, it settles into my pores and makes me look dry. My skin texture doesn't work well with foundation or powder, but I keep living in hope...

Anyway, I also couldn't get this out of the bottle without a qtip. It simply won't run, slide or ooze out of the glass neck. It's so thick it should've been packaged in a jar. Not everyone has said this, so I wonder if the older it gets the thicker it gets and I just got an old bottle? Anyway, it's not worth the effort or the $4. Wet and Wild or ELF both have foundations just as mediocre and for less, so skip this one.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

okay, this is the 3rd time now that I've reviewed this foundation. This used to be my go to foundation, my HG. I loved it. I had it in nude, but now that its winter I bought ivory. I've been using the ivory for a few weeks now and I've applied it every which way: figers sponge, beauty blender(dupe), foundation brush, and stipple brush. The bottle of nude that I had went on great with my fingers or a sponge and stayed on all day. I don't kniw if maybe I got a bad bottle in the ivory or what, but no matter what I do my face ends up looking streaky, blotchy, and cakey within a few hours! I'm so upset! I religiously use NYC products, they have never let me down, seriously my whole makeup bag is full on NYC. But I can not get this foundation to work. To be fair though, I have tried literally hundreds of foundations and none of them look right on my skin. They always look good on my forhead and cheeks but not my nose and chin. I think I'm giving up at this point and going back to my bb creme. NYC smooth skin bb is amazing, and once set with powder makes ny skin look fantastic, don't know why I strayed from it.