Jan Marini C-Esta Eye Repair Concentrate

Jan Marini  C-Esta Eye Repair Concentrate
C-Esta Eye Repair ConcentrateC-Esta Eye Repair Concentrate

4.3

Water (Aqua), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Hexyl Laurate, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethyl MEA, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polysorbate 20, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Urea, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Butyrosperumum Parkii (Shea Butter), Zinc Sulfate, Pyridoxine HCI, Lecithin, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Beta-Sitosterol, Linoleic Acid, Tocopherol, Sodium Ascorbate, Mannitol, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Metabisulfite, Ubiquinone, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methhylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben 01/07/11

This is my absolute favorite eye serum because I stuck with it, due to the reasonable price, in comparison to other vitamin c serums of this quality. $62 is what I payed for mine because I got it from Jan Marini Skin Research, rather than an unapproved vendor such as Amazon. It doesnt surprise me that the one person that didnt like this product paid only $50 for theirs because they probably ordered it online. I get my product from the source and it makes all the difference because I know it isn't expired and the efficacy of it isn't in question.

on 3/29/2010 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was excited to try this as I had very good results with C-Esta Serum for the face (beautiful tone with good "lift"). Unfortunately, I do not have any type of effect with this eye product (esp for the price). I have no type of "uplift" or tone to my upper eyelid and this product feels heavy & greasy so I can only use this at night. I cannot recommend this product at all.

During the day, I am still using Olay's Pro-X for the upper eyelid (I feel a bit of tone and this product feels light and gorgeous).

I am very happy with my under eye products: Perricone High Potency Eye Lift & Perricone MD Vitamin C Ester Eye Serum. Sephora has a great kit that combines the 2 for $95 (individually these products would be $145). After 10 days, my under eye area is more "firm, uplifted, lines diminished". I am not kidding, even the SA was surprised what a great result I had after a short time (visited her after 10 days to show her my results). My concealer does not settle into lines (after all day) with the Perricone products. I am sold!

I am 43 and my under eye area has become more "loose" (like everyone's) with the years. I pass for 28-33 but still, we all like to improve what we can. I'd compare my under eye with the Perricone to a hard smooth surface that one would put paint/concealer on top and it's easy for the paint/concealer to stay on. My eye area without the Perricone was more loose, stretched out so the concealer would flake up, settle more in lines when my eyes watered.

For night I still ADORE Awake Renovation Eye (richer eye cream so too heavy for day but applying at night and waking up to soft, smooth eyes is a dream) and I alternate the AWAKE Renovation Eye with MD Forte Skin Rejuvenation Eye Cream .

Past eye creams I've tried and discarded: Darphin, DDF Advanced Eye Firming Concentrate (ok but too thin and not effective enough), Caudalie, Clarins Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate (didn't moisturize enough & eyes were a little uncomfortable, feeling tight), La Mer (bleh), La Prarie (Anti-Aging SPF 15 - ok but weak compared to Awake), Natura Bisse Diamond Extreme Eye (worked but then stopped being effective), Perricone Alpha Lipoic Eye (2003 version, effective at first but not later), Prevage (caused milia), ReVive Eye Renewal, Shiseido Benefiance (too rich & caused milia) , Relastin's Eye Silk (effective at first but not now), Lancome (Renergie Micro-Lift, Primordiale Intense, Absolue - all felt nice but ineffective), E, Lauder (Advanced Night Repair), etc.

I am Korean, 44 yrs old but most (facialists/aestheticians) think I'm 26-32. Although my under eye area is very dry, I have combination skin (very dry in winter, slightly oily in summer however prone to plugged pores and occasional breakouts). I use: Natura Bisse, Cosmedicine, Jurlique, MD Forte & DHC.

on 12/15/2008 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

a wonderful wonderful wonderful product! will def buy again

on 9/18/2007 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

great am eye cream -sinks in nicely , whole eye area is smoother lifted looking
I use entire jm range and it is incredible!!!!!!!!

on 12/24/2006 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really like this, it does not leave me with greasy eyelids. The product goes right into the skin. Will update in a few weeks...

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

What a waste of $50. Did absolutely nothing for my dry, 43 yr old eye area with fine lines except leave a white film.

My dark circles are genetic--I have them in my kindergarten school picture--but the puffiness and the lack of firmness on the lid are things that didn't appear until I hit 40. I have been using this serum for about 1 month now and am utterly delighted to say that this acts to "lift" my upper right lid and, more importantly, has an effect on my black circles. In fact, I haven't even worn concealer for the last week, it's had that amazing of an effect. I use this morning and night, and I have been following it in the morning with an eye cream.

on 1/29/2004 2:16:00 AM

I've tried so many eye creams and treatments to get rid of my dark circles, etc. I'm amazed at this fabulous product...I've been using this for about a week now (thanks to the fab colormepink) and I've definitely noticed a change. Not only have my dark circles lightened, but the skin underneath my eyebrows is looking more taut, for lack of a better word. It was never sagging, it just looks better. A little goes a long way and the pump dispenses the tiniest amount, so no waste. I'm in love!

on 1/22/2004 12:32:00 PM

I use this serum with the C'esta contour eye cream only at night. These are the first two products that actually help my dark circle. I don't have any line, so I can't really tell if it helps on that area. It is hard to use it during the day time since it would leave a white flim afterwards and sometime it does stink my eyes a little bit. But it does work for me.

on 7/17/2003 10:57:00 AM

I may be a little premature in starting this treatment. My issues aren't lines really (yet). However I have a "hooded" eyelid. (Eyelids don't show when my eyes are open and I have circles under my eyes. I was in general looking for a lift. That's what this has done. My eyes look younger. I use this in conjunction with C-esta eye contour cream. The whole C-esta line makes your face tighter and look younger. I'll be 30 soon and I'm preparing! lol! These are both nice eye lifting products.