LUSH American Cream

3.4

* Honey Water (Mel Aqua), * Vanilla Pod Infusion (Vanilla planifolia), * Propylene Glycol, * Fresh Oranges (Citrus dulcis), * Cetearyl Alcohol and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, * Fresh Strawberries (Fragaria vesca), * Perfume, * Lanolin, * Cetrimonium Bromide, * Cetearyl Alcohol, * Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia), * Clary Sage Oil (Salvia sclarea), * Lavender Oil (Lavandula hybrida), * Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax benzoin), * *Linalool, * Coumarin.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

As soon as I read up on the ingredients list on 'American Cream', my mouth was watering/I was in love! However this does not always equate to a brilliant product as I soon learnt! This one smelt like heaven to me in the Lush store and had the 'who's who' of natural ingredients to back it up, but still, once I got to take it home and try it out for myself, I discovered that it didn't condition my thick-yet-dry locks as well enough as I'd imagined it would do, and it left my hair tangled and unruly after blow drying - something I don't come across very often, regardless of how natural or not the product is that I'm using. Made a decision not to use this one again. Grateful that it's cost effective and hasn't left me out of pocket much.

My advice: give it a try if unsure as it won't cost the earth, unlike so many other haircare products out there. This one seems to suit some hair types to the tee whilst others (me included) don't get along all that well with it. We're all different when it comes to our hair...

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I love this LUSH Conditioner for the scent alone. Its such a delicious, creamy, vanilla scent.

But it works well too at conditioning hair, leaving it soft, manageable and shiny. This is one of my favorite LUSH products.

I love the smell of this conditioner I used it with Seanik bar shampoo. I leave my hair smell so good, soft and shiny. My kids used this with me also. It also leave there hair soft and shiny. This is the only conditioner that I used because I have oily hair and scalp most conditioner leave my hair so flat and more oily. American cream is the only my go to conditioner.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought this conditioner as a treat for myself because I loved the smell. I knew it wasn't that great as a conditioner from reading the reviews on here but my hair was pretty healthy at the time and I thought I could do with a beautifully scented product even if it didn't moisturize that much. However, since then I've had my hair bleached and dyed three times and it's in pretty bad shape now, and this just doesn't cut it anymore to restore my hair to a better softness. Also, after getting to almost the bottom of the bottle, I can't quite smell the product as much anymore - not that it's lost its scent, but that I've gotten too used to it and it doesn't seem as special anymore to me. So I have moved on and decided to try Retread for greater conditioning properties. It did have a very lovely smell, but sorry, a conditioner that doesn't quite perform that well is just not going to get a repurchase from me. it was fun while it lasted.

It smells good in the bottle but in the shower was not my cup of tea. It doesnt moisturize whatsoever. I let my bf use it since he has short hair and this doesnt make his hair oily but helps him feel less dry after i love juicy shampoo which we both like. This ones not for those with long hair looking for that hydration or soft smoothly comb-able hair. It doesnt do what conditioner suppose to do lol it barely does anything for me.

Smells absolutely incredible! Light conditioner though. Does not get knots out

The fragrance is super strong........i put it on and washed it off right away and try to cover it up with another conditioner because i have sensitive skin on my face which can reacts to strong scent. It smells nice it's just too much to my liking.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

i liked the way the scent would linger in my hair for hours afterwards.......but if a conditioner doesn't even condition your hair, then What's The Point

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I got a small size for free at an event and was pretty excited to try it out. but my honest opinion (even though I love lush) is that it is overall really bad. does basically nothing, and smelled overly sweet I hated hated it. only used it that once since I couldn't stand the smell

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Smells good. Does nothing. That simple.