COVERGIRL WetSlicks Lip Gloss -Peaches N Gleam

Filtered by hair type : Wavy

3.9

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love it alot, has a softy smooth smell, and a vanilla-like fragrance, and it has decent to good packaging, I like the silver cap and doe-foot applicator. Never buy it, if the wrapper is off. It should always be sealed!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Ick! In a weak drugstore moment I thought I would give this a try given the glowing reviews here. Although the shimmery peachy-pink shade was nice enough, I just could not get past the artificial, plasticky "vanilla" scent. I am normally not that picky about product scent, but this was a huge turn-off. It seems that every few years I need a reminder of why I hate CG products and this lipgloss has served that purpose until perhaps 2009, when I will once again forget and waste my $$ on another lousy CG product.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I LOVE this color - like many, I did not know at first if I would like the color in the tube, I worried it would be too blue, even with the name - it happens, and it is a big pet peeve of mine when it does!!! The color IS a warm peachy pink, just like the name rightfully describes! It is a wonderful color looking great even on bare lips, although I almost always use it over lipstick, being a HUGE lipstick fan. I love the smell, sweet and vanilla but not chemically or "fake". I also love the deer foot applicator, fits well on my full lips, I DO NOT NEED A MIRROR TO APPLY THESE GLOSSES - my fav when that happens!!!I have many of these glosses but this I think is my fav. I will def buy this again, but the nice thing about these glosses that even with daily wear they last a really really long time. I love these sooo much, even better than almay whipped glosses which I also really like.

I perfer the deer foot wand instead of the brush from almay. I use almay at home before I leave the house sometimes and they are very nice and high end looking but it takes time and a mirror for the detailed work of using a brush on big lips, and there is line I draw in public so the almay lives at home. A quick swipe of cover girl is fine, but spending time fixing my lips with the almay brush seems to vain to do in public. Personally I only do a quick swipe of lipstick gloss (with the deer foot) in public, anything else should be done in a bathroom ect (a quick powder on the nose ect would be ok to - but I don't ever wear powder)

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I love this lip gloss! Peaches-N-Gleam is an AWESOME color - a semi-sparkly peachy pink. I love the feel of this stuff - it's smooth, not sticky like so many others. Only problem with that is that it doesn't last as long as the sticker ones do. It smells yummy too, kind of like vanilla. I like the tube because it doesn't let the lip gloss gunk up around the opening. I like the applicator too - it's the spongy-on-a-stick type, like MAC lipglass. The price deterred me for so long (my beauty purchases leave me poor!), but now if I can find it on sale in a drugstore, I go ahead and buy it because the 8 ml tube does last quite a while. All in all, this is now one of my top 5 favorite lip glosses (and I'm obsessed with lip gloss, so that is saying a lot!!).

I LOVE this lipgloss, and I LOVE the price even more! This is such a versatile color for every day wear, or you can easily wear it at night to look gorgeous! I love the peachy-pink color against my medium toned skin, and looks even better when I'm tan. It has a really good texture, not sticky or goopy, just extremely smooth. I have repurchased this several times and I will continue to purchase in the future. I recommend this to everyone! FYI: it doesnt stay on long at all, and I find myself applying in frequently throughout the day. Other than that, it's awesome.

A great, non-sticky gloss that has to be felt to be believed. I love the subtle pinky-peach color. Feels like a balm and shines like a beacon. And smells like cupcakes!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I am updating my review and changing my rating from a three to a four. This gloss has really grown on me the more that I use it. I don't find the frost in it to be too overwhelming on my lips..it gives them more of a highlight and its a pretty peachy pink color on my lips. Sourta gives them a "flushed" look. I really like how these feel and moisturize like a slick balm and they smell so yummy. The lasting power is still very small but this color is a bit better than I initially thought it would be.

EDIT: Okay this gloss totally gets a full 5 in my book. I'm surprised how much I use it. Totally a 'sexy' gloss *g* Here is a pic of it on my lips, just glowy goodness continued >>

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Like other reviewers noted, didn't show up as a color on my rosy lips, just very frosted. Ugh.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Despite the name, there is absolutely no peach in this l/g. It's actually a very light frosty pink w/shimmer. Any warm tone that might have been imparted by any peach tone in the base gloss is canceled out by the silver microgloss shimmer; I think this would have looked peach if there were golden shimmer instead. Unfortunately, any lip product with silver shimmer makes my lips seem to disappear into my PPP face, so this didn't work well for me. The texture is wet and not even remotely sticky, which is a very good thing. It smells like rum cake to me - there's a not-unpleasant alcohol note there under the cupcake smell other reviewers have described. UPDATE: I wore this just for the hell of it on a day I had a doctor's appointment, and the women at the front desk said my MU looked beautiful, and my *doctor* even told me I looked great. He's a guy, so he couldn't tell it was MU, he just said, "You look really healthy and well-rested or something." I kinda see the peachiness in this gloss now. I think the trick - for me - is to wear it with pinky/peach blush and pinky/peach e/s, so that both the pink and peach elements are brought out. It stops the "I wanna be peach? Maybe? I think?" thing this shade usually has going on with my coloring.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Bought this based on the great reviews here. First of all, though the color looks peachy-pink in the tube, it came off kind of a sheeer baby frosty pink on me. I did not see any peach whatsoever. It goes on very sheer but does have a great deal of shine.I love the sugar cookie scent. Im tempted not to lick my lips!I usually pair it up with WnW #666. Or for another CG brand thats good, i like their Gloss Slicks in 'Pixie Peach' better than this!!!Unfortunately, this gloss is TOO sheer for my taste and the staying power is terrible. I have to reapply it every hour!! Bought this at target @ 2 for $7. The other one i got is "clear radiance" to put on top of lipsticks but guess what?? The gloss ran over my lipliner and made it bleed and its embarrassing how my lips look disfigured bcoz the lipliner color is all over the place!!!!! I gave that junk away. I would NOT repurchase again. I need something that lasts quite some time and with more pigment. *UPDATE* wow....seems as if this gloss is EVAPORATING from my lips...i kid u not,i applied this gloss at least 10x today alone.....the color looks good prolly the first few minutes its on ur lips then it gets sheerer and sheerer then poof! disappears =( The best drugstore lippie that has what im looking for is Revlon Super Lustrous lipglosses......bye bye cover girl!!!