no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Apr/18/2015

Please note that the majority of Arbonne "Sales People" buy these products for personal use as well. The products are excellent, perform the way they promise, and offer better ingredients than similar products on the market. I often purchase any new Arbonne products and try them on MYSELF before recommending any to clients.

SkinSensitive, Tan, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Medium

1.0

Feb/23/2015

I just want to say please ignore the rave reviews on Arbonne products because they come from Arbonne sales people themselves. You can tell because they have exclamation marks all over the place and almost always tell you what 'your' skin will be like, instead of referring to their own experience. These reviews wouldn't pass on Yelp, they have an algorithm that figures out when a …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Mar/30/2013

OMG guys this is a must have!! i have never in my 32 years used anything where it feels so smooth and glides across my face so easy!!

This is a must try

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

Age30-35

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

Sep/29/2011

Hi Everyone,
Arbonne is the best. My husband loves the products and I love them.
The RE 9 line cleared up my Rosecea problem, no more dermatologists for me!!!! No Chemicals, dyes or mineral oils like so many of the products that are on the market.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesGreen

Nov/15/2006

My Father-in law was the first to try this great shave gel, and he swore it was the best shave he has ever had. So, then my husband's uncle tried it and he swore the same. My husband is a very strict "I like it, I stick with it forever" type guy that has been using the mint Tom's of Main shave paste for years. He decided to borrow his Dad's Arbonne shave gel, and …Read more

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

3.0

Aug/07/2006

This was way way over priced. It did the job when shaving my legs but so does a shaving cream that is dirt cheap. I thought I would give this a try because of the good reviews here plus I got a deal on it. It doesn't last that long (2 weeks) and it isn't that great for the price.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Other

EyesHazel

Aug/02/2006

Quite nice - lathers up well and leaves skin w/ a smooth shave. Will use again!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal

fromDrsL

Aug/16/2005

My husband and I both use the shaving cream, and we both say, "Wow!" What a lovely product! The smooth results are NOT just immediate and superficial; over a matter of weeks your skin feels and looks wonderful.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOther

HairOther

fromCJCJ

Feb/23/2005

All I can say is ladies, it will give you the best shave on your legs that you have EVER had!! (and other body areas)

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (330 reviews)

Age

SkinSensitive, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

Dec/07/2004

My husband uses this shave gel and the entire men's line. He really loves it and his skin has made such an improvement. For years he has had a redness and blotchiness to his beard area. His skin has really cleared up. We both just love it. A little goes a long way with this shave gel, too.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age36-43