MAC Refined Golden

Filtered by hair type : Straight age: 25-29

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Thank you to the lovely SA who told me to use this instead of pink undertoned blushes. I had no idea I was cool toned and adding pink to my face makes it 10 times worse. This stuff looks super dark in the pan, but on my face gives an awesome healthy glow. I was unsure at first and almost swapped away, then I saw pictures of me using this and kept it, I am so glad I didn't swap!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

One of my favourite bronzers (and i must own 50 bronzers at least!) it is a good standard colour for my nc 35 skin, i mean it works in the summer but also winter. It is not too shimmery so very wearable! i just bought a back up as it is one of the best bronzers i've came accross!

I purchased this a few weeks ago, even tho I have a bronzer Im very fond of, bc although I like my other bronzer Ive noticed sometimes a get a pimple or two after using is and wasnt sure if thats just me or the brand so I figured Id go with Mac since its such a great brand. I was nervous about the color when I saw it in the compact but I thought Id try anyway. Well I havent had a chance to use until today, I have been under the weather for two weeks and my skin is starting to have that pale/ washed out look that comes with being sick. Since I had to go to work today I thought Id try this to perk myself up and it seriously worked...I actually got complemented on my skin! lol. Color looked great and wasnt sparkly like it looked in compact. Only reason I didnt give 5 is not sure yet since I only used once if I will get pimples or not so will def repost and update about that. Gorgeous and natural color tho and if it could make me look good on a day like today it must work miracles!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I just got this bronzer after I finished my too faced chocolate bronzer , this color was recommended to me to match the too faced . I like the color it does have some shimmer to it but it doesn't show up allot which I like since the too faced it matte ! I will repurchase since I love Mac but honestly I could live w/o

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This is really like the name implies, the golden brown shade. It makes me look washed out. Obviously I would need those orangey tones, I always look really flat and blah whan I wear this plus that the texture is sort of really dry so it never applies smoothly. I always have it on blotchy! Nah I dont like this bronzer at all. I have one other bronzer that is much better quality and goes on more smoothly than this (dermosil). I also like Guerlain bronzer MUCH better because it applies so smoothly. Really cool case though!

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Love.... This is such an amazing bronzer. Gives a beautiful glow to the face. It looks really shimmery, but none of it actually goes on my face. I am an NC30 i use alight hand with this bronzer. I would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is a very pretty golden bronze color. I apply this with a light hand and it gives just a nice, subtle glow to the skin.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Let me begin by mentionng that this bronzer is SUPER long lasting. Not to mention the first day I wore it I got SOO many compliments. In pictures it looked really good (my friend seems to say so). I liked the fact that even though it had huge golden sparkles in the compact (which was going to prevent me from purchasing it), surprisingly it didn't look as such on my skin. On my skin it was more matte with a nice healthy flush of colour. Also, this bronzer is very pigmented so you have to be careful when applying. I don't like the packaging because the bronzer seemed to go everywhere even when it's closed. I like the fact that it's SUPER long lasting (I'm talking over 16 hours and more), very pigmented, and gets me compliments, which is enough reason for me to buy this product again! Wouldn't dare to wear this at work though as it's too much. Great for weekends and evenings. For evreyday wear I'll stick to my HG Duwop bronzerush in June and/or Lise Watier's bronzer in Havana! EDIT: I finally realized that this turned RED on me. Not sure if that is the best look for me (to look like a tomato). Returned it! I took off 2 lippies and gave it a 3 because it may be good for others as it a gorgeous bronzer which is extremely long lasting.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This is a beautiful golden (hence the name) bronzer. It works wonderfully on my light skin and doesn't turn orange. I got it on Ebay for a steal, so I am extra happy with it.