MAC Refined Golden

Filtered by skin type : Normal

4.3

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this bronzer however am not sure about the sparkle for every day wear. I think this would be best for nighttime use. I probably won't repurchase as dont reach for it often so probably won't run out.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this bronzer for over a decade! It really is the perfect bronzer when used correctly. When I was younger I used this all over my face which I do not recommend. BUT when applied as a light dust it is gorgeous. It is a warm shade with a subtle gold sparkle. I tried the the NARS Laguna and hated it. It made me look dirty. This is the HG bronzer ladies!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

After completely going through my MAC's Pro Longwear Bronzer "Nude on Board", I picked this one up and decided to give it a try. I typically wear an NC15/NC20, and while this is a pretty dark, pigmented bronzer, I still find it wearable on my skin tone.

I would describe the color as a deep, warm bronze with a fine gold shimmer running through it -- it is not a metallic bronzer by any means, but it does have some trace glitter, which I don't find chunky on the face, more or less just a subtle glow. It can pull a bit orangey, so most people may prefer it as a nice summer bronzer as opposed to a contour, but to each their own. I just like how buildable it is, from very light to very dark, and I feel that an array of skin tones could make this work. It blends out pretty well, and wears on me all day long.

I really love this bronzer. I am nc35 and I find it gives me a nice glow. The people who have said this is orange, it might look like that on you because you are very pale in skin tone. I don't recommend this bronzer if you have a very light complexion. I would say this is for meduim skintones to tan/dark. Im not tan im meduim light so inbetween..But if your a woman of colour then this is for you. I would definitely buy this again and again if I run out. THE $himmers show alittle bit if you have primed your face and are wearing a really good foundation and setting powder.
I really can't live without this bronzer it just is one of my favourites.overall I would give this 10/10
. * do not THROW THIS ON THE FLOOR THE POWDER WILL CRACK into peices because the powder is soft.!

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

This is my favorite bronzer, ever! I bought it back last summer with the To The Beach collection, so the packaging is uber cute, but I believe it is also part of the permaniant line. The flecks of gold glimmer make me feel girly, but don't leave an overbearing trace on your face. This bronzer isn't muddy, and not too dark. I use it for contouring my cheekbones, and it always looks natural!

I needed a new bronzer and i went to mac and bought Refined Golden. You may think that it's really shimmery, but once you put you can barely see it. It gives a nice glow. Overall its a great bronzer. I would repurchase!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Refined Golden is a great bronzer, especially for fairer tones. I'm an NC20-25 and this never makes me muddy or worse, orangey. It does have a golden shimmer/glitter when you look at it in the compact, but it never shows up on my skin. Instead, what I see is a nice, natural looking, healthy tan. This works well when I'm not tan, or when I use my favorite self-tanner (Kardashian Glamour Tan is unbeatable!). I use a blush brush that's on the flatter side, or a brush like the Too Faced Flatbuki. A little product goes a long way, and it's much easier to build up than to tone it down after. I don't carry it in my purse, since I really don't feel it needs touch ups, and a lot of times MAC compacts can be very fragile and totally crumble if it accidentally. I also use this to contour other areas, like the hollows of my collar bones or the outlines of my calf muscles when wearing heels. It's a great powder, and I will repurchase if I ever run out.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I bought based on a recommendation by my local MAC counter manager... it didn't show up on me and I am NC30-35.

I was totally unimpressed and ebaye'd it after one use.

I wanted a replacement (or step up) from EL Bronze Goddess bronzer, and was really disappointed. I love MAC in many ways but this sorely disappointed.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I absolutely adore this bronzer. I have always wanted to try this, however since I wear bronzer only occasionally- I didn't feel like spending $28.00 on it. Enter the 'To the Beach' collection and the adorable packaging suckered me in :) but it is a great product. Many of the bronzers I have tried, pull very red on me- making me look sunburnt and orange. This has zero red and orange, its a lovely light tan color with a slight sheen (it has tiny microglitter- but it isnt noticeable on the skin) it gives me the perfect sunkissed glow, without making me look like I applied pure orange to my skin (NC25/neutral/yellow undertone here) ........This wears for a very long time, and works well under blush or just by itself, even as a light contour. A great bronzer!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

this is my year to be bronzey.. not bronzed or bronze just bronzey.

and this bronzer is doing a great job of giving me color without grey, pink or orange and depositing a lovely bronzey finish on my NC15 skin.. I won't tan, so this is the next best thing to it.

love this product.