MAC Cosmetics Refined Golden

Filtered by skin type : Oily age: 25-29

3.8

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

One of my favourite bronzers (and i must own 50 bronzers at least!) it is a good standard colour for my nc 35 skin, i mean it works in the summer but also winter. It is not too shimmery so very wearable! i just bought a back up as it is one of the best bronzers i've came accross!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Wonderful. Beautiful. Love it. The makeup artist at the counter recommended this to me for my (tanned) skin tone. A little goes a long way and it's easy to build up. I use it to contour my cheekbones but if I'm lazy, I just sweep it across my cheeks. Gives a nice natural looking glow every time. It's a bit pricey (around $30CAD) but worth it.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

WAYYYYY to orangey for my olive/light skin. Also, too much shimmer! It also gets smudgy/cakey after about 3 hours. I have oily skin. I have tried this and Harmony and several other bronzers and I always go back to my cheap Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sunlight. Matte, great finish, great taupey brown with NO orange and you can't beat the price!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is a very pretty golden bronze color. I apply this with a light hand and it gives just a nice, subtle glow to the skin.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love MAC products, but this bronzer just isn't dark enough for my skin (MAC NC45). I still haven't found a MAC bronzer that works as well as, or better than, CARGO's bronzers in Medium and Dark.