Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo Arancia (Orange) Lip Balm

No Image

4.2

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

What a cute blue lip balm I thought when I saw a picture of this. I don't usually use much lip balm, just lipstick/gloss, so it took me a while to get around and buy this. The balm has very nice texture, not too creamy or too light, and the orange scent is quite nice and not too overpowering. But at this price I will def. not repurchase. I keep it in my cosmetics caddy in upright position, not in my makeup bag, and the lettering is peeling off already after 4-5 uses.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is definitely my HG lip balm. I bought it because of the reviews here, and I am so glad I did. Its definitely not sticky or thick or waxy - its just perfect.

on 3/23/2004 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I adore the packaging but am not in love with this...although I really wanted to be! It doesn't smell like oranges to me, and it tastes a little strange. I'm going to use it up but I don't think I'll buy it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

At $25, I realllllly wanted to resist this lip balm, but after contemplating it for a few months since seeing a write-up in a magazine, I finally caved. And it's worth it. First off, I loooove the metallic turquoise blue tube. So freakin' cool. Secondly, the balm smells so yummy - a great orange scent, like you're standing downwind from an orange grove in the middle of the summer. Delish! Since it has an SPF 20, you can wear this day or night.

on 5/24/2003 3:45:00 PM

I LOVE THIS LIP BALM. It is absolutely my holy grail. It has a slight orange flavor that is juicy and yummy. It moisturizes beautifully. If you apply it at night, you wake up with the softest lips. It is not at all irritating to chapped skin. And it comes in a great blue metallic tube. I love it. Yes, it's expensive, but it lasts a long time and is so worth it. The only con is that it's a bit hard to find, but the ADP website should have a shopping function soon. I can only get it at Barneys.