Murad Body Care Exfoliating Body Cleanser Gel

No Image

on 9/18/2013 11:19:00 PM

I have bought this Murad body cleanser 1 week ago, and I have found my back is clear now. No new pimples appears, only left the scar. This is my first time wrote for a review, because I found that this product is really good. For those who have backacne, should try for it.

on 5/30/2007 1:52:00 PM

I've been using this product as a face wash and I love it. I've been using this for ~2 weeks so far. This works better for me than Murad's clarifying face wash or any other face wash I've tried for acne prone skin. It contains AHA, BHA and date seed powder which acts as a mild exfoliant. This seems to be a great combination for my skin, which has been clearer and smoother since I've started using this. I have tolerant, acne prone, oily skin.

on 1/21/2007 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have been using this in conjunction with the body spray, and the results have been very impressive so far. After just about 2 weeks there is a very noticeable improvement in number of breakouts. Also, acne seems to dry up within 1-2 days rather than the usual 1-2 weeks. I find the wash very expensive for body wash but after trying just about everything out there for body acne, this one finally seems to work.

This is my favorite exfoliant. Gentle, yet works wonders on tough areas, like elbows. It even smoothed out my scaly heels. I never thought that something so gentle could be so tough on dry skin.

on 5/18/2003 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a superb product and one I won't do without again. I tried it because it won an Allure award. Compared to other body exfoliators, this one is gentle and creamy but gives superior exfoliation for smooth, polished skin. Exfoliating is supposed to keep shaven legs smoother longer, reducing the need to shave so often. However, I've used exfoliators that, although they smooth and polish skin, don't do anything to keep shaven legs smooth any longer than usual. This one really works -- lasts several days, and my legs feel smooth, not stubbly, even after the hair starts growing back. This does have a slightly medicinal scent, but it's faint and is not unpleasant.