MAC Lady Danger

MAC Lady Danger

4.5

on 7/12/2017 11:33:00 AM

I received this as a gift and I love this bright coral-orange-red, especially for summer. I'm paler than pale (NW15) and it perks up my complexion no end. I use a touch of it as blush, blended carefully, and it works well for that too. Makes my teeth look whiter, too!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

This is probably my absolute favourite shade of lipstick. The bright orange red tone looks great against my olive skin. My only issue I had with this lipstick is that it can be quite drying on my lips, but now days i either dab a tiny bit of lip balm before I apply it or put a layer of a cheaper orange lipstick to protect my lips before applying this on top. It still stays on most of the day and holds up quite well when I eat.

This color is LIFE. I heard RuPaul compliment Michelle Visage on it on their podcast and it is such a good orange red. Long wearing, great formula, A+. I just wish I could find a lipstick close to this that was also cruelty free.

I like Lady Danger, and I am by no means a bright or red lip girl. I am NC20-25 with dark hair and eyes, and Lady Danger really "pops" on my coloring. It is a bright (and I mean *bright*) orangey-red (pulls very orange on my lips) -- giving a very retro feel. It doesn't make my teeth look yellow, and I don't have the whitest teeth.

The lasting power is good, and for a matte, it doesn't dry out my lips. I used straight from the bullet, no liner, and it did not bleed or change color through the day. I can see why Lady Danger is one of MAC's iconic shades, and am glad that I decided to try it.

on 12/4/2016 4:25:00 PM

Pros:
-A very chic and stylish alternative when it comes to red lipsticks. If you want to stand out of the crowd of contemporary shades of reds lipsticks, then this might be for you.
- I'd say that it goes with all the skin tones but there is no deny that it flatters mostly medium to darker ladies. And that's the reason why it's ideal for summer. Fair skinned gals will look like old Hollywood vixens
- Long-lasting, creamy texture, opaque finish

Cons
-if you have yellow teeth then think twice before you buy it as you might opt for lipsticks with blue undertones

This is pretty much an A+ lipstick. If you're looking for a very bright orange-red, intense coral matte shade, this is the one. The search is over because it doesn't get much better than this. Matte, yet smooth as butter, very pigmented, incredibly long wearing, zero feathering, even application, and the perfect shade of bright orange red. Pair it with MAC Redd lipliner (also an orange-red) and you're set.

on 8/11/2016 4:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is my to go to lipstick as of now. I'll just dab a little bit of this on my lips with lip balm for my everyday look. And i'll swipe it on my lips if i'm having a night out. I love the scent of this lipstick & i am also using this as my blush. Really really love this!

on 2/15/2016 8:37:00 PM

This is such a bright color it is more orange on me than red but I like that it is one of the prettiest colors by mac and I have yet to find a dupe it is unmatched and so unique in its shade and brightness I absolutely love this color I cannot wear ruby woo because something about that color ages my face so I'll stick with Lady Danger.

on 2/9/2016 4:53:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Lady Danger is not for the weak: it's a daring alternative for your typical reds. It's really in your face but I love it! However, this didn't look good on me when I had honey blonde hair (I have medium-olive skin). But now that I'm back to the darkest brown colour, it looks BOMB. It's very pigmented and even though it's quite orange, it doesn't make your teeth look yellow. Great for a night out, but also if you're feeling sassy during the day. Would absolutely repurchase.

This has to be my overall favorite lipstick from MAC. It is so vivid and beautiful. The texture and the color is just perfect. Perfect opacity, perfect staying power, just everything. It's a very bright orange toned red. I'm light skinned with a neutral undertone and I can definitely pull this off. I've seen a lot of people wear it and look great. It makes my eyes sparkle every time I wear it, and even though my eyes are more brown than green, my eyes look hazel when I wear this color. Oh, how i love it.