Joop! Joop! For Men

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Joop! Joop! For Men

3.9

Oh my, this is sooooooooooooooooo baaaaad. Smells like sticky sugary liquid pain relief for children only this stuff dishes out the headaches instead. I don't think I could stay in the same room as someone wearing this cheap synthetic stink. It seems very popular with teenagers who have yet to develop olfactory discrimination. I guess at that age there is no such thing as bad publicity.

on 10/16/2008 3:31:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

love love love it.it's line sex in a bottle for me-i can't resist spritzing in on mysef as well!so intoxicating!

on 7/4/2008 9:18:00 PM

This has got to be the biggest aphrodisiac scent for me. Any man who wears it has me at his mercy (ok, maybe I hyperbolize... a little). I have actually stopped men on the street and made the excuse of asking them for the time, just because I could smell their Joop! My ex visited me the other day, and wore it. When I commented on it, he said "I wore it in your honour". Wicked, wicked man.
I agree with other reviewers that this is a bit "girly" and I do wear it myself on occasion, however, the way it smells on me pales in comparison to smelling it on an attractive man. It is sweet, leathery, tobacco, musk...and completely unlike any other scent. "P:TG" gave it a crap rating. Ignore them, sniff for yourself.

on 6/28/2008 4:30:00 PM

awww, this one is nostalgic for me. my high school boyfriend wore it. :)

i find it funny that it's considered a masculine- it's always come accross as powdery and definitely a little girly, to me. it's nice. i used to swipe it from him occasionally. this was quite a few years ago though, and i think it smells a little "young" for regular wear now.

It seems like for all the people that have reviewed this it is tied to exes in some way or another...well add me to the bunch lol! My ex boyfriend used to wear this, and it smelled sooooooo good on him. Like intoxicatingly good. I bought it for my now husband, and eh - not so much. He doesn't really like it either. This is definitely a scent that smells better after it's been on the skin for a while, say oh...about 3-4 hours. It's not like any other men's cologne I've smelled as it is almost on the sweet side. Also I think you *have* to have the right chemistry to make it work, otherwise it's a stinky cloud wafting around you with a ten foot radius. But be warned: if these product reviews are any indication, the guys who wear this will become exes! :P

on 2/2/2006 6:56:00 PM

I remember my senior year math class, we sat 4 to a table, and the guy who sat next to me wore Joop everyday. I didn't learn many math skills that year, but boy did I have a great memory of that class! Very sexy!

This is one of my absolute favorite mens fragrances. Only a certain kind of man can pull the scent off. He is clean, well groomed and knows how to treat a lady. Joop is soft, with just a hint of spice/woods. Even a "manly man" can wear this scent, it isn't too feminine. It reminds me of warm cuddley sweaters in the winter with a big cuddley man undernieth.

on 1/24/2005 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff is AWFUL!!! A co worker bought this and was so proud of himself until he walked into work and all the girls started sneezing!! I will never forget this fragrance, that's for sure!

on 9/14/2004 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Almost ten years ago a tall, dark and handsome man I met wore this delicious cologne. Smells of sandalwood and baby powder with masculine spices. He kept wearing IT, and I decided to keep HIM! Makes me think of happy romantic times. So what if I'm biased!! DH keeps wearing it , and I keep loving it.

on 10/10/2003 11:42:00 AM

MMMM!! This cologne smells like Dr. Pepper, with a slight powdery feel, but it smells GREAT like everyone else has said!!! It is a very soft men's cologne, which is great, because some men's cologne is just overpowering and too stinky! This one isn't my fa

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Fahrenheit

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Top Rated Fragrance