Joop! Joop! For Men

Joop! Joop! For Men

3.9

on 4/5/2018 1:04:00 PM

This cologne reminds me of a coworker this guy called Jonathan @ uja federation who used to wear this all the time! It's a really strong 💪 scent every time he came to work you knew it was him Bc of his overpowering cologne! He was a cute guy! ! LOL & this scent reminds me of him! LOL

on 3/13/2016 6:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Ugh! What a horrid scent! I had an uncle that wore this stuff. I never forgot the name of it because it was such a strong scent. It almost reminded me of bug spray.

For Gods sake - please wear this cologne sparingly. Yes it smells fantastic on the right man or woman, but it is SO STRONG!!! I'm currently catching the bus every morning with a teenage boy who douses himself in it and the bus driver and I are both choking on the fumes. This cologne really should not be packaged in a spray bottle as it's far too easy to put on too much. It should come in an old fashioned bottle with a stopper that you use to dab on (remember those?).

Even better, the manufacturers should water it down to a dilute concentration for use as an after shave.

Get the point everyone who loves it? You may have become immune to how strong it smells, but everyone around you is suffering. Please apply very very sparingly.

on 8/12/2014 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Thought I would buy this after wearing it for an hour. I got the smallest bottle at a sale price. I have been told by men and women I smell nice. Have repurchased this in a lager size.

on 4/27/2014 3:32:00 PM

Stinks

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Totally love when my bf wears this. It smells soooo good on him. I love how scents can be so captivating ... This is definitely one that has that effect.

Oh my, this is sooooooooooooooooo baaaaad. Smells like sticky sugary liquid pain relief for children only this stuff dishes out the headaches instead. I don't think I could stay in the same room as someone wearing this cheap synthetic stink. It seems very popular with teenagers who have yet to develop olfactory discrimination. I guess at that age there is no such thing as bad publicity.

I agree with the other ladies I think this is a sexy clogne for men. My boyfriend wears this sometimes and I am addicted to the scent. The funny thing is this is one of my grandpa's signature scents so it reminds me of him too....although in a COMPLETELY different way haha.

on 10/16/2008 3:31:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

love love love it.it's line sex in a bottle for me-i can't resist spritzing in on mysef as well!so intoxicating!

on 9/2/2008 4:37:00 PM

I've bought this parfume for my man recently and I must say... it smells sooooooooooooo good!! So sweet, sexy,... I just can get enough of that fragnance.
For my man, it goes for every season.
A must have!

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Top Rated Fragrance