Ling Skincare Purifying facial cleanser

No Image

AQUA, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, TEA-COCOYL GLUTAMATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARIC ACID, STEARYL ALCOHOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, ROSE WATER CONCENTRATE, TETRASODIUM EDTA. 5/09/10

on 9/22/2015 8:17:00 PM

First tried Ling at the spa at the Trump Doral Hotel in Miami and fell in love. This is a great cleanser which I use ast night use Purity made Simple in morning only because of cost....this cleanser is creamy and does a great job of removing makeup. I use the whole line and they are great at helping you pair down your routine to the necessities...can't recommend it enough!

on 10/18/2007 6:36:00 PM

this is absolutely the best cleanser i've ever used.. in the morning when iw ash my face it leaves my skin soft, at night i use it after i use Ling's makeup removal cream, and then use this to wash my face after. it doesn't leave my skin tight or dry like many other cleansers i've tried for the past 18 years.. I have extremely oily skin, and my husband has dry skin. we both love this cleanser a lot!

on 4/29/2003 7:27:00 PM

Purifying Facial Cleanser: I was able to buy trial sizes of most of the items (which is a good thing because as you can tell I purchased quite a bit) This cleanser is absolutely the best one I have used. It is gentle, doesn't strip moisture and removes all traces of makeup. It foams extremely well and is easy to disperse on the face. A little goes a long way. It has no noticeable smell either. It costs $32 for 8 ounces. My skin is normal to oily and prone to breakouts.