Chanel Glossimer Extreme in Mystic

No Image

3.8

I love these. This is a sparkly coppery warm red. Not glossy, but with a different texture than lipstick. You can put it on really sheer for almost a stain effect, or slap on loads for really full coverage. My second extreme glossimer and I will be buying more.

on 8/1/2003 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Finally got to try the Glossimer Extremes! Well, I've noticed that most people aren't happy w/their texture. If you're looking for a gloss, this isn't it. I find them to be similar to Max Factor's lipfinity w/out the clear top coat. Of course these aren't as drying but the texture is very similar. I like them in addition to the regular glossimers but not as a replacement. I was very happy w/Mystic but the color just isn't one to wear everyday. I'm hoping to swap it for another Extreme. It appears a lot redder in the tube than on the lips which then brings out a slight coral shimmer. Similar to MAC's "O". And the staying power is fairly decent. Longer lasting than the glosses.

This is a shimmery copper-red color. The glossimer extremes are more like a liquid lipstick, they go on with more coverage and are heavier. Long-lasting as well. I find it is slightly metallic looking, but does not look as metallic as it does in the ads I have seen.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I LOVE the Glossimer Extremes!!! Mystic is a red/coral color. Looks great with my PPP complexion. This has the best lasting power out of any lip product I've ever tried! Not to mention it's unique opaqueness for a gloss. The Glossimer Extremes are so unique, they're the only lip product I'll ever buy again!

on 6/17/2003 7:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Oh my, what on earth was I thinking ? I certainly cannot get away with wearing red, let alone a metallic red. I gave it two lipsticks because I like to soften Mystic's appearance with a pearly gloss (eg/ Calvin Klein's Icicle). The texture is not as fabulous as Glossimers, but it does have staying power.

Popular Lips Products