Jordana Kohl Kaja eyeliner in Green Gables

No Image

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

HG!! Girls with brown eyes this is gorgeous!! Beautiful army green that makes brown eyes pop. I get compliments on my eyes when I wear this.

on 9/25/2006 2:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Like the MUA-er below, I bought this with Parisian Plum too (2/$3, Walgreens). Love both colors!! Green Gables is firm enough to give you a straight line without tugging, but soft enough to blend as an eyeshadow. It's an army/olive green, with a tad bit of shimmer. I did have to reapply throughout the day, but there was no raccoon-eye effect (+), unlike the Jordana automatic eye-liners.

on 7/28/2005 10:19:00 AM

I prefer the Color X-tend eyeliners to the kohl ones, mainly b/c the kohl ones are so soft and creamy that they're hard to sharpen and to draw a precise line with. But otherwise, Jordana pencils are excellent value for the money. MAC kohls have the same problems and are like, 5x more expensive. "Green Gables" is a slightly shimmery, medium olive-green with a touch of gold. (Similar to Prestige's Chamomile).

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a really beautiful shimmery army-golden olive green eyeliner. Would look great on gals with brown eyes, and looks wonderful on my hazel eyes too! Lovely smooth texture w/ heavy pigmentation. Doesn't tug and lasts all day without smudging or flaking. My only problem is the fact that its so soft that one use wears it down almost to the nub. I have to keep resharpening so one of these babies lasts me about 3 weeks if I wear them everyday. However, its not SUCH a big deal since I score these for about 1-2 bucks. great stuff!