Jane Iredale Circle Delete

Jane Iredale Circle Delete

3.9

Not tested on animals

Moringa Pterygosperma (Moringa) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Moringa Oil/Hydrogenated Moringa Oil Esters, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Tribehenin, Boron Nitride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Pinus Strobus (Pine) Bark Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Bisabolol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

This is a great natural-looking concealer!
I apply it with my fingers under my eyes on top of my face moisturizer. This melts and blends with the skin, with no drying or flaking effect. I am very fair with normal-dry skin and circle/delete #2 is a good match.
There's also no harmful-harsh chemical ingredients. I have been using this product for almost 5 years now and still give it 5 stars!!

Instead of hiding my circle or simple time pimples i use different concealers. Now, i can go with Jane Iredale Circle Delete.

To Read all 95 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have 2 as I am fair and the peach covers broken blood vessels well. Like better than most anything out there well.

Follow the instructions. Buy fresh from web site. Call them if you have questions. They are great! Use clean brush end and put on hand then use a brush and apply way more sparingly then you would think. Another reviewer said she did not realize she had put about a weeks worth on at one time, until she realized what sparingly really meant. I thought I did and then cut down to even less. I gently powder it to set it. SETTING is how you get something to stay. If you have it in your lines, you have on TOO much. lol If it looks cakey, too much.

p.s. edit: I think this works way better when you are fresh from the shower or have just washed your face. The warmth makes it so much easier to just dab and pat . I use it underneath my makeup . I used it recently to cover some burns from a peel on my face, and it worked great. It did not hurt the burns. It lasted all day and went on nicely with the warmth mentioned above.

on 11/1/2014 1:32:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

I bought this years ago and hated it, but now I've learned how to use it. So please don't give up on it if you don't get on with it at first.

I brought number 2. I have very pale skin and very dark circles under my eyes.

I always put moisturiser on under my eyes, then use the peach colour, warming it between my fingers first. Then gently patting it on the dark parts under my eyes. I use a damp sponge to set it, then apply foundation on top.

This is the only corrector/ concealer that has brightened and concealed my very dark circles. It can be tricky at first as it's very thick, as others have noticed. If you apply eye cream first and use a damp sponge to set it, it should be fine.

And most importantly, it's not tested on animals.

on 7/19/2013 12:18:00 AM

It was a toss up for me between this product and the Corrector kit from Colorescience. I ended up buying both...more color concealing options with the Corrector Kit, however this one is more convenient to carry in my purse.

I truely love both and would recommend both.

The differences are: Jane Iredale has a creamy feel to it and can also have a bit of a sheen.
The Colorescience is very matte looking so it comes down to preference. Neither will clog your pores, and both look absolutely fabulous.

I would purchase both again.

on 12/13/2012 11:02:00 AM

I wanted to love this! I have terrible dark under eye circles all my life and the peach concealer was the only thing I have ever found that erased them like a pencil eraser. Unfortunately for me something in the creamy formula bothered my allergies. I did not break out or anything but my eyes felt watery all day.

on 12/8/2012 12:13:00 AM

Although i mix the concealers to match me just fine, it seems to wear off quit quickly and makes my mascara smudge if they make contact with one another. Within a few hours it appears I slept in my makeup and woke up with what ever was left over still on my face. It is very greasy. I was disappointed and wont be buying it again.

on 4/24/2012 6:13:00 PM

I have used this on and off for several years. I use number 2, but only the salmon coloured side; the lighter side is no use to me. The salmon colour is superb for cancelling out my blue/purple dark circles. It is thick and cakey and tends to crease. If it would stay put I would use it forever.

on 3/24/2012 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

great ingredients , coverage, color match, non drying, non oily. just right. i 've been searching for the perfect concealer for under eye area which doesnt contain harsh chemicals and good coverage. this one is hands down. the dark side i could use for other darker skin area of the face or mix it with the light shade for the eye area. great staying power and very hydrating. i think it is the best one hands down. i tried the famous bobbi brown many of their products for under eyes, nothing compared.

The Best under eye concealer EVER..... and I have tried many. Will buy again and again :)