Neutrogena Light Night Cream

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Neutrogena Light Night Cream

2.8

Water, Glycerin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil, Isopropyl Isostearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, C10 30 Cholesterol/Lanesterol Esters, Dimethicone, PEG 10 Soy Sterol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA

on 8/31/2015 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I used up the entire container before giving my review. I bought this initially because I have oily prone skin so I figured something light was going to be more beneficial for me. First, this actually moisturizing. With that said I feel that the majority of the product sits on my skin and is not absorbed into my skin. Second, A little goes along way. No use in slathering on a lot of product because it will just lay on the surface of the skin.

Overall I feel this product would be great for younger people just starting out using night creams. I am looking for something for age renew, acne prone and maybe dark spots.

on 5/28/2012 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Horrible product if you have acne prone skin! I bought this because my normally oily face was starting to become extremely dry due to some benzyl peroxide cream. Since it says light in the products name I assumed it would actually be be light! Silly me. It was extremely greasy and took awile for the product to absorb. Now did it actually work? Yes,I would wake up and my face would feel softer and smooth. However, every time I used this, without fail, I woke up with giant cystic bumps all over my face. This was the only new addition to my night time routine and once I stopped using it, all my pimples went away. I tried using it again a few weeks later hoping my skin was just acting up last time but once again, the morning after using this I had 3 cystic bumps. I haven't used it since. Now I use a clinique product which I love. If you have acne prone skin, stay away from this product.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Really good night cream. But definitely NOT LIGHT.

Id recommend this product for dry skin. It claims to be hypo-allergenic, non-comedogenic, fragrance free and alcohol free, so I tried it the day after I got a really bad rash, it was more like eczema, and it was very helpful!

It may feel a little bit greasy when you put it on, but the skin looks healthier and highly moisturized the morning after.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I purchased this because I have oily combo skin that in the winter gets really dry around my nose and lips. I used this to spot treat these areas, this is ok. I should of just purchased a tub a cetaphil cream, cheaper and a little better IMHO.