Mary Kay Signature Eyeliner - Violet

Mary Kay Signature Eyeliner - Violet

2.4

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I had to reapply it like 5 times for any color and when I did get some color it smeared, plus the color wasn't very nice. Plus it ran out after like one use. The twist thingy didn't work. I would not recommend it.

on 10/23/2009 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I do not like the color of this eye pencil or the consistency. It's too bright purple in my opinion, and it's too dry. This one is sitting in the bottom of my makeup drawer. I have yet to find a plum/purple liner that I have ever liked. If anyone can recommend one, please let me know...

on 12/11/2007 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This purple eyeliner is great for making brown and green eyes stand out and smolder but it is a bit more difficult than other Mary Kay eyeliners to put on. It's a bit dry and is hard to get right up to the base of the lashes. you end up with a line of bare skin in between the lash line and your eyeliner. Overall the best purple automatic pencil liner I've found and I would buy it again but really the other colors tend to be a better buy.

on 11/2/2005 9:30:00 AM

Got a sample in a swap and am not overly impressed. This is a mechanical liner (which I generally only tolerate--I really prefer pencils you can sharpen) in a medium, blue-based violet purple. No shimmer or interesting effects. Just a plain purple liner. It's nice enough and has decent lasting power (smudged slightly on me, however) but IMHO Mary Kay products are rather overpriced.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

When I bought a new Sonia Kashuk eyeshadow in Plum I thought this would be a pretty liner to use along with it. When I opened it up I thought maybe they had made a mistake by accidently putting black e/l in the pencil because it was so very dark looking on the color indicator and the product itself. But when I applied it, the violet did show. It is darker that what I thought it would be but still classy and subdued. Nothing flashy. The formula went on smooth and creamy which is important to me. I hate when liners tug my skin which this didn't do thank goodness. Overall, pretty packaging and good formula. Darker than what I wanted but thats okay.