no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Apr/08/2014

Fantastic drug store eyeliner. Blends easily but stays in place all day. I use it in smoke which is a dark gray/black color. I love it.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

2.0

Jan/25/2012

So-so on this. I wanted to like it but I don't. It goes on really nice but half way through the day it starts melting down and I get these blobs of eyeliner in the outer corners of my eyes. I will say if I put liquid over it in the morning then it doesn't melt as much. But I'd rather just wear the liquid.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (92 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

2.0

Oct/31/2011

How I love thee, let me count the ways :
This is HG eyeline for me, in many ways I think that eyeliners are probobly one of the easiest things to shop for in the makeup world because most girls usually want the same thing. I got this on a wim really since I'd never heard about this before, but it was 6$ at my local target and hey what the heck so I checked out.. I have school and that …

About reviewer (9 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Tan

HairBrown

Aug/11/2008

I see that most of the reviewers here find that this eyeliner smudges, but I haven't seen any smudging at all! In fact, I really like the soft texture of the Purple Passion, which looks so beautiful when layered over a nice, medium-purple eyeshadow, like Almay's Intense i-color's Trio for Browns 201. It lasts all day, even on humid days or in hot weather. My only complaint is …Read more

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

Nov/30/2007

Hate hate hate. It bleeds, it runs, it's stubborn when applying; all around this product just sucks. I wouldn't buy again & I wish I didn't have to keep the one I already have. NAY.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

frommeiren

Nov/15/2007

I had this for a while, used it everyday. I have this in Midnight which is slightly pearly black. I think I bought it because it is pearly because I like liners that sparkle. (I don't wear eyeshadows religiously, so to eliminate the step....) I read some reviews that say it smudges but I don't find it smudging like crazy.. It is not that bad. My pencil is now very short, to the point …Read more

About reviewer (63 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

Nov/02/2007

I bought and fell in love the Olive Suede shade. Apart from that I'm quite please with Kashuk's eyeliner. It goes on and blends smoothly without any problems and I have not experienced any smearing nor smudging after hours of wear even though it is quite creamy. I particularly like the fact that it is gentle on the eye and it takes very little effort to apply it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

Feb/19/2007

Very disappointing!!!!! It smeared, ran, bled and smudged into my eye area of my face less than an hour after I put it on. I did not even know until I was baking up my car and saw my face in the mirrow. How Awful! I won't buy this again and wish I could return it.

I do love the other products by Sonia Kashuk but this is a looser.

About reviewer (170 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

Aug/08/2005

Blech! Bought this in Olive Suede and it is terrible. I blended it out a little, and it never set, and ended up smearing terribly. The color is exactly what I wanted, but not in this pencil. Will not buy any more Sonia Kashuk eye pencils.

About reviewer (66 reviews)

SkinCombination

May/16/2005

I have this shade in Midnight and while I love the color, the product is horrible. It drags roughly across the lid and smears after only a few hours. Possibly the worst liner I've tried.

About reviewer (638 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair