OPI Malaga Wine

OPI Malaga Wine

4.9

on 10/8/2017 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

A go to burgundy color for the autumn months. Great creme formula. Perfect 2 coat application. Love OPI brush. I can get about 5 days chip free. Great for manicure and pedicures. Very flattering shade for very fair complexions.

on 9/28/2017 3:48:00 AM

This is a nice burgundy shade, perfect for fall. The lacquer finish looks so polished and classy. The shiny lacquer reflects so much light just like mirror!!! Its gorgeous.I would def wear this for Halloween parties!

I'm glad i tried it.. this shade seemed soo popular.. but i felt it was too dark and vampish for my liking. I was looking for sthg more maroon/deep red.

Good thing-OPI lasts and lasts, no chipping for 2 weeks.

Recommend
Yes, Fall is here

on 3/13/2017 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this color. I'm still really a beginner at doing my own nails and this one settles really well. Two coats and it looks great. Such a pretty jewel red. So glad I got this!

on 1/29/2017 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

A nice, very deep shade of wine red. Nice cream finish, very flattering on many skin tones. One lippie off as it doesn't wear that well on the edges compared to other shades, and will stain your skin very easily. Was easy to remove from my acrylics.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I absolutely love this color as a bright year round red. The color is shiny and shimmery. It is gorgeous. The brush that OPI makes is excellent for using if you are an amateur (like myself) even though I have experience. I still consider myself an amateur because I'm not that great. Will always repurchase this.

on 5/2/2015 2:57:00 PM

Can't believe I've never stumbled across this gem before. Dark blue-red wine colored and perfect non-streaky and even application. Looks even better on than in the bottle, one of the best reds I've ever seen. Really fantastic in all regards. Trust the raves here and look for this one - it's so perfect.

on 5/11/2014 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The very very best red out there. Looks good on everyone. The only nail polish I have bought over and over again. I think I read somewhere that Princess Di used to wear this sometimes.

on 1/15/2014 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is the first OPI polish that I've tried and I love it! It makes me feel like licking it lol. Because it's the same colour as some cherry lollipops I used to eat. I only put on one coat because 2 coats makes it too dark for my taste, with one coat it's already opaque, but the colour is lighter. It's the longest lasting nail polish that I have, most nail polishes don't even last 2 days on me. I've had it on now for 4 days and no chipping, I'm going to keep it on until it chips but it looks GREAT at this moment! I'm definitely going to try more OPI polishes.

on 7/17/2013 9:15:00 PM

I was obsessed with finding the best red nail polish out there and I can honestly say that I think this is it.

After trying loads of different brands, shades, finishes, etc., I found that OPI Malaga Wine is red perfection. Looks amazing on my nails, I can't stop staring at it whenever I wear it.

This is a darker red but it doesn't quite cross over into vampy territory. Dries to a creamy, shiny finish and as always with OPI no problems with application or wear.

It's sexy and classic and hands-down my favorite red polish of all time. LOVE!!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Beautiful color. Chips fairly easily, but all polishes do. Will buy again

Popular Polishes