Created with Sketch.

price range

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

a year ago

OMG! After my HG Teint Innocence then my HG Les Beiges Healthy Glow Fluid being discontinued I could not find another product that came close; but then I found this and I do love it. I wouldn't say this is HG but it's close. I use #21 in this and used #10 in the previous ones (NC15 skintone). It gives me a very nice glow and evens out my skintone beautifully while making my skin look radiant. I don't know what it is but it brightens up my complexion giving it a youthful and hydrated feel. When applying it feels cool to the touch which i like. It stays on me all day and doesn't transfer to clothes. It provides me with enough coverage to hide my imperfections but i would not say it is full coverage. It's light to medium - sort of more coverage than tinted moisturizer but less than a foundation. I apply this with the sponge applicator and just pat it down on my skin. I will add the caveat that I prefer to use this during the winter months because I do feel a tad bit heavy with this on plus for darker lips a flawless skin looks better. For summer months I am yet to find my equivalent to my Les Beiges Fluid and Tient Innocence :( One last thing to note is that I wish Chanel had provided an extra refill with this for this price since we are getting 14 grams of product for the price of a normal liquid foundation that is 30 grams. So, i do feel ripped off!

About reviewer (834 reviews)

Age36-43