Pat McGrath Labs Skin Fetish Highlighter + Balm Duo

No Image

1 review

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have heard great things about PMG highlighters; I believe this product has been around a few years back as a limited edition release, so I was very happy to finally play with an updated version this summer.

I got the shade Bronze, which would look great on beauties with a deeper skin tone. Gold is great for medium complexion, while Nude would be an ideal shade for might light-neutral skin tone. Too bad it is sold out right now, otherwise I would buy it in a heartbeat. The star product here is the balm - it is a clear, non-sticky yet very glossy formula that can be used mixed with highlighters or on its own (eyes, face, lips). It smells like a MAC lipstick and is a dreamy mixing medium. You can be as creative with it as you want! Highlighter is perfect as it is quite wearable and perfect for an subtle everyday glow.

Very compact, very luxe! I have unedited swatches and more application tips in a separate review here, for those of you interested (http://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2018/07/17/SKIN-FETISH-Collection-by-Pat-McGrath-LABS-Review). All in all, great launch from the brand!