Arbonne Hand Cream

3.2

Not tested on animals

It's a nice hand cream. It's not very greasy but I would prefer if it was fragrance free. Overall, it's quite good. Iff u have severe chapped cracked hands u may need. Something stronger

on 2/28/2015 8:55:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I usually love Arbonne products but not this one. Smells like sweet tarts. Took a long time to absorb into skin, and left a sticky residue. The more I used it, the faster my hands and cuticles dried out. I would not buy again.

To Read all 33 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/9/2014 7:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I needed to add something to my order to complete it so I got a hand cream - and man $20??? You're kidding - for a small tube it's $20. Meanwhile the cream seems OK - but I just started using it. It has a nice consistency and smells "essential oil-ish" as most Arbonne products do.

Won't buy it again - my BeautiControl Extreme repair Hand therapy is much better and is $12 for a larger tube. ($6 for a mini.)

Bad pricing.

on 11/13/2012 4:35:00 PM

I was pressured into have an Arbonne party because my friend starting selling these products. This was my "hostess gift". And thank goodness I didn't spend the ridiculous amount of money they are asking for this. This is a huge miss. It smells great, and feels like it's moisturizing at first, however it actually dried my skin out even more!! I had been using it before I went to bed, and woke up with dry hands!! (And it's not even winter here yet! I typically don't have dry hands until then.) Completely unacceptable for a hand cream that's so expensive.

on 7/2/2011 3:43:00 AM

I found Arbonne Intelligence Hand Cream in my makeup drawer (must've been a gift) and decided to try it. While it did sink into my skin immediately without being greasy, it made my skin feel tacky within 15 minutes...and the smell! Like melting plastic. Ick!

The Intelligence hand cream does provide decent moisture. However, I wouldn't say that the moisture is lasting (especially during the winter-the true test of a hand cream is its ability to deliver consistent moisture during the driest and most demanding time of the year for hand cream). I wouldn't say that its as good as any hand cream found in a drug store (or walmart) because there are some really ineffective hand creams available to the consumer.
However, I would say that for the price point, it should deliver more moisture.

on 12/7/2009 10:33:00 PM

An EXCELLENT hand cream! The cream is incredibly thick. It absorbs very quickly, leaving your hands 90% non-greasy and non-slippery in about a minute. It takes only 1- 2 pumps to have enough of this product to moisturize both hands, front and back-- so, it really lasts and makes up for the price!
I have not had a dry cuticle, a hangnail, a dry patch of skin, a callous, or any other symptom of dry skin since I began using this cream!
My hands used to get quite dry since I work with my hands and am constantly washing them and getting them wet. Now, I use this hand cream a few times a day, and my hands and nails look and feel really good.
Yay, Arbonne Hand Cream!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I had never heard of Arbonne until I went to my sister in laws Arbonne skin care party. Yes, Arbonne is horribly expensive in my cheapy point of view but the FC5 hand cream is, for me, a new must have even if it is $18.00. I have hard working hands that look like they are 100 years old and dry, bony, wrinkly , uneven and usually red in color and in the winter and occasionally in the summer I get patches of eczema on my fingers that bleed. Nothing has helped my hands until I broke down and bought this hand cream.I have been using it for a month - only once or twice a day and I dare say my hands are pretty now- soft, silky, even and plump. The cream is not greasy, absorbs quickly, provides lasting hydration and a little goes a long way. I have used it daily for over a month and only half of its gone. I would so rather spend the money on this than buy 10 cheap hand creams that don't work and just lay around till I get sick of it and throw them out. If you go to a Arbonne party and really don't want anything get this hand cream its a great product and it smells great to.

I love it! it smells very good and it made of all natural ingredients! Some cosmetics stores make their products out of dead animal fat. But it is to much money.

on 4/28/2009 9:02:00 AM

I was not a huge fan of the Intelligence Hand Cream but the new FC5 Hydrating Body Lotion(w/ fresh pumpking cells) and Moisturizing Hand Cream(w/ fresh kiwi cells) are wonderful! The smell is fruity and very light and not thick and heavy. You only need a small amount of each whether for both hands or your legs. The FC5 lotions are great!

Popular Body Skincare Products