Uploaded by MrsTefee

package quality

price range

Reviews

Dec/11/2016

Garbage : ( Makes my skin look bad and pale. Doesn't keep shine away..feels weird on the skin.....just bad. Not sure why they even have these on the shelves...

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (871 reviews)

age30-35

skinCombination, Fair, Unknown

hairBlond, Unknown, Unknown

eyesBlue

2.0

Jan/13/2016

I find the shade range very poor.
This was just a pretty basic powder not at all special nor did it help with shine control.
Looked very powdery on the skin.

About reviewer (1071 reviews)

age30-35

skinVery Oily, Medium, Neutral

hairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Jun/25/2015

I have acne prone oily skin and tried this pressed powder and it made my face break out like crazy. I heard it was good for oily skin but it made my skin oilier. I threw it away and will never use this again.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

age56 & Over

skinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Unknown

hairRed, Unknown, Unknown

Dec/14/2014

I dont like this at all. It was pretty flakey and cakey when appropriately applied. The applicator it comes with is cheap as well is the packaging. Very plastic-y. I wouldn't recomend it, there are lots better products that are about the same price.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (52 reviews)

ageUnder 18

skinNormal, Fair, Neutral

hairBrunette, Straight, Fine

eyesGreen

3.0

Nov/07/2014

I used the Shine Free line way back as a teenager in the 80's when it first came out. I had the concealer too.
I am only going to recommend it to younger women or those with oily skin as it is mattifying although gentle. It lets oily skin breathe. Good for acne sufferers. Not for aging complexions at all. But for those mentioned above, a good product.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (49 reviews)

age44-55

skinSensitive, Fair, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

Sep/05/2014

This really mattifies and smooths the skin when I first apply it. It can tend to have a lot of fallout if you swirl your brush, so I would recommend doing the patting or wiggling a brush into the product motion. Fortunately, the compact is designed to catch fallout cos there's like a 'moat' around the pan. On the face, it does a great job setting my foundation and concealer. I …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (28 reviews)

age25-29

skinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

hairBlack, Straight, Fine

Aug/17/2014

Oh Maybelline, how I adore thee! Okay, that's quite enough of that, I think.

So, like many women who have used pressed powder for a couple of decades, I have a couple of favorites and should they ever be discontinued I'd cry like a baby.

Maybelline has been making decent, reasonably priced products for about 3 million years and the only major change (to …

7 of 8 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (96 reviews)

age36-43

skinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

hairRed, Wavy, Fine

2.0

Aug/06/2014

Doesn't give coverage by itself, but is good for setting foundation. I didn't like the tones, none of them really matched my skin. Nothing special about it, can go without it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (14 reviews)

age19-24

skinCombination, Medium, Warm

hairBlond, Curly, Medium

May/17/2014

Meh... This is okay. It oxidized somewhat on me. I really wish they would come back out w the Shine Free liquid foundation coz that w this worked together sooo well!! The loose powder version seems to mattify about as well but you get a ton more product & the puff is better. I always hit pan so quickly on this pressed powder.

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

age36-43

skinOther, Other, Not Sure

hairOther, Other, Other

eyesOther

fromhnl85

Nov/23/2013

This stuff works great at controlling shine. Does not break me out like a lot of other pressed powders. I can see it becoming chalky if you put to much on at a time. Don't swipe it, pat it on. The packaging isn't the cutest, but I like how slim it is. I will continue to purchase this.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

age25-29