L'Oreal Paris Paris True Match Lumi Bronze It Bronzing Powder

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is a very lovely, flattering bronzer. It is not matte, so if that is what you want then steer clear. It glides onto the skin and blends in nicely, and gives a polished, defined look to the face. I try to not overdo it, but with very fair skin it is easy to just go ham with bronzer. I have done that with this one as much as any other, but in general I find this one to be easier to use subtly than PF Butter Bronzer. The gigantic pan is nice too, since I like to use a somewhat fluffy brush for bronzer application. I hate that around here I can only buy it at Walmart, and I wish the packaging was a little sturdier for travel, but overall this is a nice product if you're looking for a warm, luminous bronzer.

this + butter bronzer + bare minerals invisible bronze are probably the only 3 bronzers i will ever buy now. these three are so beautiful and so user friendly. this one is more pigmented than the other 2 mentioned but im practicing. this like the bare minerals one has a bit of sheen to it and i love that. i much prefer products with some shimmer/has a sheen to it over matte products. ive had the previous version of this as well, the glam bronze, however i much prefer this one bc that one runs way too orange. this one has a neutral to cool undertone. the pan size is huge

i first saw this on allie gline’s yt chanel in the beginning of the year and have hunted for this for the longest time until i finally saw it last month at rite aid this is soo friggin beautiful, i have it in light and medium shade, but i think i like light more. it is the perfect neutral shade for me. medium i probably can wear it in the summer months but not right now, it is very pigmented and the shimmer in the pan only gives the skin a nice sheen i love the large pan size of this as you can swirl a large fluffy brush into it easily. i have the previous incarnation of this too, the glam bronze and the same size pan. the previous version was way too orange, plus im more of a fan of neutral and cool toned makeup anyways idk what i will do woth the glam bronze one, maybe try to use some as eyeshadow or liner.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

I have this in the shade Light. This is a new L'Oreal bronzer and it's gorgeous. I hate orange bronzers and really struggle finding a shade I like. This is extremely neutral but doesn't veer to the cool side. It appears to have shimmer in the pan but on the face it's just glowy goodness. It blends beautifully, never patchy. It's buildable but I do have to work just a little to go overboard. The pan is ginormous. I'd say this is less powdery than Physician's Formula butter bronzer. And shade wise, I'd say this is a hint less orange and more neutral and the Physician's Formula butter bronzer in Bronze. I prefer this bronzer to the butter bronzer. This is currently the bronzer I reach for over any others. LOOOOVE it.

Edit 10/17/18 lately this has been looking dirty on my face. I’ve started using a separate bronzer and contouring with this. It’s working out so far!