2.0

Reviews

1.0
from

a year ago

This is the worst eye moisturizer I ever tried. After using it by a week the skin around my eyes was so dry it was painful. I don't see any benefits (black circles or puffing) and the cooling sensation advertised by the product lasts like 30 seconds. The package is not hygienic at all since you have to rub the stick into the skin.I would give it 0 lippies if possible.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

3.0

2 years ago

I bought this product trying to get rid of my dark circles. After that I've done a lot of research and, apparently no skincare product, at least one that is not really expensive, will make a huge difference about my dark circles. BUT, I like this product anyway: It is slightly moisturizing, lightly covers my dark circles, it's refreshening and a little bit glowy (works a little bit as an illuminator) And it lasts forever! It won't probably help you if you have really dry skin but it works fine for me (I have combination skin and with my cleansing soap my lips and undereyes get a little bit dry) PS: I wear it without makeup.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age19-24