LEADERS Insolution - 7 WONDERS Amazonian Acai Anti-Pollution Mask

LEADERS Insolution - 7 WONDERS Amazonian Acai Anti-Pollution Mask

1 review

on 2/22/2018 8:04:00 PM

When I first removed the mask from the packaging, I thought it was a very heavy cotton sheet mask. Then I looked more closely and realized it’s actually a gel mask in between two white linen-looking papers. Unfolding and removing the first separator was easy, but after laying the gel side on my face, I had some trouble peeling off the 2nd separator. Thankfully the gel mask was strong and didn’t rip on me, though it was pretty sticky so when I tried to adjust the mask alone, it was pretty difficult. Overall, the gel mask & serum felt kind of sticky on my face. Minimal sliding or drippage while I laid in bed for about 30 minutes. When I peeled the mask off my face, I noticed an immediate brightening effect on my cheeks, forehead, and edges of my face, but there was still redness around my nose area. I didn’t feel much of a boost in hydration, which was unfortunate. However, the next morning I saw some better results to the look of my skin – it looked clear with no redness and generally more even-toned and smooth. I never really got "clear" skin quite like this.

For some reason, I’m not a big fan of gel masks and these cost $6 a piece at Ulta, so I am not jumping out of my seat to stock up. However, if I do find them discounted, I may pick up a few for special occasions as the price is less than your high-end department store masks and the result was pretty awesome.