3.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

20 days ago

LOVE this tinted moisturizer, and am struggling to find more of it in the US. As I've gotten older, my skin has gotten drier and less combination. This product goes on extremely smoothly, evening skin tone better than any other tinted moisturizer I've tried (including the pricey ones.) Unless your skin tone is very fair, I recommend going with the darker shade. The Light Medium is very light.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium

EyesHazel

from

2 months ago

Zero coverage for redness, oxidizes and turns orange at the end of the day, and it doesn't ever sink in, do you always feel you are wearing it. I'd be ok with the limited coverage if it didn't feel like you are wearing a heavy cream all day.

About reviewer (142 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

a year ago

Good grief I love this stuff! But a word to the wise..it is discontinued (at least in the UK) so snap it up from all the usual bargain sites. I use a very thin layer of this as a primer under my beloved Bobbi Brown BB cream. It just gently blurs my skin and makes my make up last a bit better. If you're into Kardashian type over the top make up then this isn't for you..it's more of a subtle improvement. But I love it ..and have stockpiled it!!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

a year ago

Bought it on a whim because it was on sale and I wanted to try a skin tint. I actually really like this product! It has sheer coverage, which was what I expected anyway. It evens out my skin tone and texture (I have some texture from blemishes but applying this makes them seem less noticeable), and leaves a really nice soft looking finish on the skin. It might look cakey when you first put it on, but just wait for it to settle. The only downside is the shade range, it's a little too dark for me but I just mix in a couple of lightening drops to match my skin.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

2 years ago

Hopefully Rimmel will not discontinue this because I love it. IF you want just a touch of glow with sheer coverage this is perfect. If you have acne I would not buy if you want good coverage. Would be nice if the shade range is better.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

2 years ago

I will unfortunately be returning this -- the coverage is sheer, which I like, and of the two shade options available (come on, Rimmel), the lighter one works relatively well with my yellow/neutral undertone. However, it sits quite heavily on my face; it never sinks in, and when I touch my cheek I can feel it as though it hasn't quite meshed with my skin, if that makes sense? I think perhaps because of the heavier texture, it also emphasizes my pores, rather than helping to blur them a bit. So while the lighter coverage should indicate a more natural look, the texture/finish makes it so that it actually doesn't look that way. I will also add that if you have blemishes, you might want to use a separate concealer -- I never mind doing so with tinted moisturizers/bb creams/skin tints, so I didn't take away any lippies for that. Just something to consider. This might work better for you if you are oilier than I am, and the price and packaging are both excellent (a travel-handy squeeze tube), but alas, it's not for me.

About reviewer (518 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

To me this is a break-through beauty product, the best light foundation or tinted moisturizer I have ever used. I am NC 20 and the medium light version is perfect for my coloring. It also comes in a medium dark foundation, but that is too dark for me, even when blended with the light medium shade. If you have neutral to yellow undertones, this is worth a try. Things I love about this product: 1) It's very light, and merges seamlessly into my skin without a lot of blending needed. I just apply a couple of small dots on my palm using my fingers and get wonderful coverage. 2) It imparts a very noticeable GLOW to my face without any glitter, shimmer, or otherwise false appearing effects. It just makes your skin look healthy and radiant! 3) It acts like a primer/foundation in one product. I don't need to use a primer, this works very much in the same vein as a primer, in that it evens out the skin tone and makes a light base for blush and finishing powder. 4) One tube lasts a long time and it's a drugstore product, an inexpensive truly high-performing product. 5) The number of compliments I got when I started wearing this. Several friends noticed that my skin was looking great, and they actually said so and wanted to know what I was using. I think this is a perfect light tinted foundation for those who have good skin to begin with, or for those who have wrinkles they don't want to accentuate using a more matte foundation. This product supersedes all the BB creams and tinted moisturizers I've used in the past and is my preferred to-go product for every day and evening, over any other high-end foundation. Knowing Rimmel, they will probably retire this product too soon, so I'm stocking up on it whenever I see it for sale. I never want to run out of this magical product!

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

2 years ago

This could potentially be a good product but not if you have cool undertones as the "light medium" shade is pretty much yellow (see image) so instead of getting the "natural looking glow" I ended up looking rather sick... It's also not suitable for oily skin - on its own it made my skin go all shiny within an hour, as a primer (one of its suggested uses) it didn't work at all and my makeup looked messy from the start. I can't really think of any suitable uses for it so into the garbage it goes!

About reviewer (113 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool