3.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

I grabbed this in the 1.7 oz travel size from Sephora and have used for a while now. It's a fresh-scented, slightly grainy gel cleanser which I admittedly find slightly too abrasive to be using every day, so I'm currently sticking to every 2 days, PM only. It has the strangest dispensing system I've yet to see in a cleanser - you have to squeeze to get it out. Squeeze too hard and you will end up with a lot of excess product in your hand! For something that costs as much as this, I definitely expected more functional packaging. Otherwise the product itself works well, gets into pores and cleans them out, without leaving my face feeling dry or tight. Good for dissolving light to medium coverage makeup (anything more requires a double-cleanse) and does leave my skin nicely glowing. Would most likely re-purchase. Selena x ~ My HG list ~ (As I've sampled 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, I thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective. I love constantly trying out new stuff - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora) 1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil 2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm 3. Pigmentation + Anti-Ageing Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Facial Treatment Serum 4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser 5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer 6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash 7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow) 8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream 9. Moisturizer: ‘Lush' - Enzymion 10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

About reviewer (567 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

1.0

4 months ago

I have very sensitive acne prone skin. The first week of using this my skin looked ok so I thought I did notice a few little bumps on my chin and mouth area. I was using a primer so figured it was the primer. I stopped the primer and continued using this. I started breaking out with cystic acne all over my chin and area. I have never had acne on my laugh lines and I had 4 huge painful zits that took a long time to dry out. I stopped using this cleanser and went back to my old cleanser because at this point I still wasn’t sure what caused these breakouts. 3 weeks later I only used this cleanser again and the next day in the same exact area 3 huge painful zits appeared. I threw the bottle on the garbage

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBrown

9 months ago

Good one! But expensive

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

3.0

a year ago

I have very acne prone skin which tends to be dry and tight after cleansing with this product if I do not moisturise straight after (which I always do) regardless I do like this cleanser, it has small irregular sized exfoliating "beads" which don't seem to irritate my skin but provide a light 'scrub" sort of feeling but not overly scratchy which is really nice! I only gave the packaging one lippy because I just find it really annoying, since the bottle is opaque you can't see when the product is going to come out and I often got too much! I feel like a pump would have worked better but I understand the practicality if you travel, also the Tatcha embellishment came off mine :(

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBlue

1.0

2 years ago

If you are prone to break outs. Don’t use this. I used it for 2 weeks and got cystic acne on my cheeks.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

2 years ago

I’ve recently added this to my Tatcha products. It has an amazingly fresh scent. Leaves my skin super-clean. I alternate it with the powder cleansers. I have very sensitive skin and have absolutely no problems with this or breakouts. It has a a translucent look to it with teeny tiny little grains in it that melt away. I have been using the cleansing powders, both for dry skin and normal, for a few months and when this was released I bought it immediately after reading it was for a deeper clean. After I used it the first time I knew I loved it.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Oily, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

2 years ago

The new Tatcha The Deep Cleanse is a decent gel facial cleanser. It does contain a couple ingredients that I wish it did not, fragrance and alcohol, but thankfully they are at the end of the ingredient list. Also since this is a product that is rinse off almost immediately it isn't as big of an issue. This product is definitely geared towards oily skin. I have dry skin and this didn't cause any issues with dryness thankfully. My more detailed review can be seen here: <object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/kgTwvFKqANQ"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/kgTwvFKqANQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object>

About reviewer (702 reviews)

Age25-29