Maybelline New York Superstay 24HR Full Coverage Foundation

Maybelline New York Superstay 24HR Full Coverage Foundation

3.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Silica, Dimethicone / Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon-12, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Cyclomethicone, Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Acrylonitrile / Methyl Methacrylate / Vinylidene Chloride, Copolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutane, Paraffin, Sodium Citrate, Tocopherol, Isopropyl Alcohol. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides

on 12/5/2018 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

This foundation oxidized so much when I tried it that I had to wash it off midday... left my face feeling very oily

on 12/5/2018 7:31:00 PM

Medium to full coverage foundation that is very similar to the Revlon Colorstay cult favourite. Has strong paint smell but will last a long time. Can oxidize a little bit but that may be the result of creams or lotions applied to the skin under the foundation.

Not for dry skin

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Okay. This was so hard for me.. what do you do when your HG foundation is garbage?!?!

When I first got this foundation I fell head over heels in love. It was amazing. The first and only matte foundation to ever look amazing let alone decent on my dry crusty skin! AND it was a PERFECT MATCH! Hallelujah! Well I quickly discovered that this foundation gives me MAJOR BLACKHEADS. I have NEVER had a black head IN MY ENTIRE LIFE (27 years!!) My skin is dry not oily! I thought only oily people got blackheads and huge pores and dry people like me, well our pores are invisible cause our skin is so dry and tight. But I do get the random BAD pimple...mainly from too much sweat (I live in humid Florida) and wrinkles! Anyways...yeah now I have pores and blackheads! I stopped using the foundation for about 2 weeks and then I tried it again hoping maybe it was something else and not my beloved..and BOOM! MORE BLACKHEADS!!!!! I am so sad because it was the first foundation I ever used that didn't need a primer cause it actually looked 10x better without one! And same with powder. I never had to set it. Such a shame. I finally found my HG and it has 1 HUGE drawback. Go figure!

I gave it 1 star for pricing cause it's drugstore and they're getting ridiculous with their pricing nowadays. Great packaging though..probably why the pricing is so high so I will change to 2 stars I suppose. Overall 2 stars because my hopes are bashed against the rocks..sadface

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This sadly has been reformulated and is now a ghost of its former self. The version in the blue-capped bottle was awesome—-in every way: color match, wear, coverage. I bought this, thinking that only the bottle design was different. How very wrong i was. Within minutes, this oxidized —-it went very dark and very orange. So now.........i am forced to search online and begin the quest for a new HG. I am very frustrated.

on 10/28/2018 10:54:00 PM

I used up half of this bottle before finally deciding it wasn't working for me. It's not bad, but I feel like it's better suited towards people with normal to oily skin. I have combo skin and tend to prefer medium-coverage formulas, so this was a step outside my comfort zone.

Like most drugstore foundation lines, I picked one of the lightest shades (102 Fair Porcelain), and yes, it does oxidize. Blotting the excess oil and using a primer helped in the summer, but with the weather getting colder, I'm noticing my dry patches are accentuated since the formula is so matte. It goes on pretty good with a damp sponge but doesn't play well with powder, and after six hours of wear, it starts to break down around my nose and upper lip. All things considered, I may store it as a back-up but I definitely won't be using it in the winter.

I have combo skin & I looove this stuff so much, full coverage, using my fave pixi primer & setter it made me look like a goddess & stayed in place for the most part! Unfortunately it makes me break out for some reason 😔 stopped using it a week or two now & I’ve cleared up. On the hunt again!

on 10/2/2018 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This foundation is fantastic. It blends so well with my mediocre foundation brush, and it covers almost everything. I RARELY have to conceal with this product. I have a drawer full of foundation that I would rotate, but I always find myself grabbing this one. It does stay very well (although I do always use setting powder) I work in a vet office where it tends to get very hot in the front office, and although I start to sweat, the foundation stays. Very minimal touch ups. I also have to include how much I love the pump. Always mess free.

on 9/24/2018 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I did not like this foundation at all. I wanted to take it off the minute I put it on. It was impossible to blend and when I finally got it applied, I decided to give it a chance. It did not sink into wrinkles, but with this foundation that was a bad thing as it accentuated every line on my face! As the day went on it looked drier and drier and I have normal skin with a slightly oily T zone. I have mature skin, but this made me look at least 10 years older. I took it off and will never wear it again!

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I know Maybelline means well when they come out with products like this, but the one thing I wish they would do is get the shades right. Not all women undertones are neutral or beige. It just seems like all Maybelline shades have those kind of undertones, and it drives me nuts. Anywho, I purchased this and it's really not half bad....BUT...The only thing is that you have to blend to no end and fast to get it to look halfway decent. The coverage is really nice...for a bit., and that's probably the only thing I like. It does stay on, somewhat, but after a while, it separates, and your skin starts to poke through, so I had to blot powder on my t-zone by Noonish, which proved to be annoying. Would I repurchase??? No. But I do feel this formula could work on someone with normal skin, and not oily like mine. Sorry, Maybelline.