Maybelline New York Superstay 24HR Full Coverage Foundation

Maybelline New York Superstay 24HR Full Coverage Foundation

3.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Silica, Dimethicone / Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon-12, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Cyclomethicone, Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Acrylonitrile / Methyl Methacrylate / Vinylidene Chloride, Copolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutane, Paraffin, Sodium Citrate, Tocopherol, Isopropyl Alcohol. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides

I have combo skin & I looove this stuff so much, full coverage, using my fave pixi primer & setter it made me look like a goddess & stayed in place for the most part! Unfortunately it makes me break out for some reason 😔 stopped using it a week or two now & I’ve cleared up. On the hunt again!

on 10/2/2018 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This foundation is fantastic. It blends so well with my mediocre foundation brush, and it covers almost everything. I RARELY have to conceal with this product. I have a drawer full of foundation that I would rotate, but I always find myself grabbing this one. It does stay very well (although I do always use setting powder) I work in a vet office where it tends to get very hot in the front office, and although I start to sweat, the foundation stays. Very minimal touch ups. I also have to include how much I love the pump. Always mess free.

on 9/24/2018 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I did not like this foundation at all. I wanted to take it off the minute I put it on. It was impossible to blend and when I finally got it applied, I decided to give it a chance. It did not sink into wrinkles, but with this foundation that was a bad thing as it accentuated every line on my face! As the day went on it looked drier and drier and I have normal skin with a slightly oily T zone. I have mature skin, but this made me look at least 10 years older. I took it off and will never wear it again!

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I know Maybelline means well when they come out with products like this, but the one thing I wish they would do is get the shades right. Not all women undertones are neutral or beige. It just seems like all Maybelline shades have those kind of undertones, and it drives me nuts. Anywho, I purchased this and it's really not half bad....BUT...The only thing is that you have to blend to no end and fast to get it to look halfway decent. The coverage is really nice...for a bit., and that's probably the only thing I like. It does stay on, somewhat, but after a while, it separates, and your skin starts to poke through, so I had to blot powder on my t-zone by Noonish, which proved to be annoying. Would I repurchase??? No. But I do feel this formula could work on someone with normal skin, and not oily like mine. Sorry, Maybelline.

on 8/26/2018 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

After two weeks of trying to make this work, here are my takeaways:
Regardless of how I prime my face (or not), this stuff goes on like spackle and is impossible to blend, and oxidizes quickly. It wears sticky and rubs off on everything. The packaging and price point are good, but the product is a nightmare.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I love this stuff, I have normal skin and it makes me look matte all day. And smooth. Full coverage, nice stuff. And at $11 it's a no brainer.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Got this foundation in the color Coconut 355 at Rite Aid a couple of days ago and it's quite mattifying! If you have combo-oily skin, I highly recommend. It covered up my flaws beautifully w/o a problem. The only main issue I had was the finish is a lil red on my skin. In this humid summer weather, I do have to blot after approx. 4-5 hours on my combination skin. For those w/dry skin who want a matte finish: use a moisturizing primer. The price ranges from $10-12 depending on where you buy. I do recommend; the finish is legit!

on 8/15/2018 6:41:00 PM

This is my favourite full coverage drugstore foundation. It sits nicely on my dry skin and doesn't cling to dry patches, and I don't find it oxidises too much - I'm the lightest shade in all drugstore foundations including this one, and I've never noticed it looking too dark after having it on for a while.

I have very sensitive skin and have had no reaction to this foundation, it's never broken me out and doesn't have a strong perfume smell. All I'd suggest with this foundation is to use a oil-controlling primer underneath, as I sometimes my skin gets very shiny throughout the day. The coverage is great, and well worth the money - the packaging is much nicer than a lot of drugstore foundations - I find some other ones like Rimmel look cheap, but this has a nice almost luxe feel to it.

I will repurchase this when I run out, although it's not perfect - I would be surprised if this foundation actually could last 24 hours as it claims. I'd estimate this foundation begins to separate and sink into lines and get very oily after 6-8 hours.

on 8/14/2018 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

For reference I'm in between NC45 and NC50 in MAC. I wear 320 during the winter and 330 during the summer. ( I also wear 330 in Maybelline Fit Me Matte And Poreless Foundation. ) I suggest going one shade lighter as this foundation oxidizes. This foundation is medium to full coverage. Initially the finish is matte but throughout the day it gets oily. I suggest using an oil controlling primer and/or finishing powder if you have oily or combination skin like I do.

on 8/15/2018 10:31:00 AM

I like this foundation, it's a good formula that works well with my skin. I like medium coverage, sometimes have a hard time finding a foundation that matches my skin tone, I would use this foundation again.