Younique Moonstruck Epic Mascara

No Image

1.7

on 10/16/2018 5:02:00 PM

Ive been using this for about 4 months now and am in LOVE. It is a bit pricey but worth it to only have to do one coat. The trick to getting that "fake eyelash" flutter is to BLOW DRY your lashes! Not kidding- put on one even coat, then take your blow dryer and do a quick upward blast of warm (not hot) and then a quick blast of cool air. 3 seconds or less and your lashes will be fluffy and movie star perfect!

Disgusting dry flaky spider leg mascara - cheap drugstore mascaras are so much better

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Dry, flaky and irritated my eyes. I got a bunch of Younique products for free (from a friend who lost a ton of money in their MLM scam - this company is a joke). This mascara is dollar store quality at best, and is priced higher than some truly great mascaras. You can get Too Faced "Better Than Sex" mascara for less than this. It's laughable than this product costs even more than most of the fantastic mascara brands at Sephora.

on 11/17/2017 5:45:00 AM

It arrived very dry. My $5.00 drugstore brand works way better. The price is ridiculous for mascara let alone dry makeup. Even though I bought it from a Younique presenter directly it appeared to be heavily used before being sent to me. Will not buy again.

on 10/4/2017 8:13:00 AM

I purchased this after someone I know became a Younique seller. This mascara was promoted as holding curl & lengthening. Although I need more volume than length, I gave it a try. I've been using this for about a month and I hate more each time I wear it. I HAVE to curl my lashes. After one coat of this mascara, my lashes are straight again. The only thing this does is add a black coating to my sparse, thin lashes. If I put about six coats on, I get some volume, but no real length. If it hadn't been so much money, I would have thrown it away. If you already have long, thick lashes then this is probably a good mascara. I will go back to my Marcelle as soon as this is gone.