4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

I like this product, but I will be trying others. It is nice, but I didn't find it moisturising enough for my liking.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

a year ago

This is great for plumping fine lines, and reducing puffiness. The ceramic roller that comes with it is also such a dream to put on. I usually put this after my normal eye cream (a bit overdoing I know) but the effects are so good!

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBlack

2 years ago

I got the trial size to try. It’s ok, leaves a moisturising layer around my eyes. It’s quite hydrating and helped with the dry parts around my eyes. Doesn’t seem to help with anything else though. Dark circles and puffiness remain.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

2 years ago

Amazing, so hydrating for my dry af undereyes. Fragrance free. I use it as my daily eye moisturizer. It plumps lines! Love it!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

3 years ago

This is another purchase from an inflight shopping extravaganza which I won't go into again right now. I usually have a lot of trouble with eye creams and eye treatments as a) I wear contact lenses which make my eyes sensitive b) I have TED (Thyroid Eye Disease-TED sounds cuter) which comes and goes but can cause severely dry eyes and difficulty closing the lid on one eye completely which means any products around the eye can come in contact with the eyeball which is no fun believe me and c) I have quite puffy baggy eyes (thanks for the genes Mum) and most things just make this look worse SO when I regained consciousness/sanity and came to use this I was a bit wary. I applied it as per instructions with the wand which doubles as a massager all around the eye socket and then applied the Water Sleeping Mask for the rest of my face. In the morning not only were my eyes not swollen or irritated in any way they looked brighter and a little tighter and felt very comfortable and softly moisturised. As I was staying in a very hot climate my next cunning idea was to store both the eye and face masks in the fridge. Oh bliss! Imagine traipsing around all morning in 40 degree (celcius) heat and 90% humidity, having a cooling shower, lavishly and lovingly applying these cool, cool masks then either having a well earned nap or stting on your balcony watching the river go by and drinking either a gin and tonic or a Bier Lao. Wow-what am I doing here in Canberra??????

About reviewer (81 reviews)

Age56 & Over