Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter

Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter
Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter

4.5

Dimethicone, Talc, Isododecane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Carmine (CI 75470).

on 10/19/2017 11:59:00 AM

I have two of these: one in Trophy Wife and one as a duo. They do have different textures and finishes, so if you want any of these Fenty highlighters - pick them up from a store.

I like the idea of having more of a subtle and popping highlighters right next to each other. I actually use my duo all the time: soft shade on my nose, cupid's bow, brow bone. Intense shade on my cheekbones. The latter one has a bit of shimmer in it, very sophisticated shimmer I should add, which won't look unflattering or odd - it is quite beautiful and if you can always add more/less depending on how you feel.

Trophy Wife is stunning, but for my skintone - it is more of an eyeshadow. The glow factor here is surreal; it glistens and shines like no other. It is quite glittery, more glittery than any other highlighter in the range, but if you have deeper skin tone and you want to make a statement - go for it. I have all swatches + other Fenty reviews here (http://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2017/09/14/Fenty-On-The-Brain). Hope it helps somehow!

on 10/5/2017 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Don't hate me! Somebody had to be the first one to write a crappy review about this stuff...and it looks like that somebody is me. When I saw these highlighters I just about squealed in delight. These colors are ALL so dreamy and gorgeous. My biggest worries were choosing just one to buy, and wondering if my husband would leave me if I spent a ton of money and bought them all. Thank goodness I tested this on my skin and walked around for awhile, purely by chance. Within minutes, my skin started itching like crazy, and I could "feel" it turning pinkish. This rarely happens to me, and only when I use...

Bismuth Oxychloride...and high concentration of Talc.

This is mostly Talc, with heavy helpings of Bismuth Oxychloride, and Synthetic Fluorphlogopite (A synthetic mineral based on fluorine, aluminum and silicate). It's basically a desiccant and anti-perspirant...all in one. If I wore this over the Pro Filt'r Foundation, I'd look like a glittery raison (an itchy one) within minutes.

I love that you get two different shades in the compact and both work spectacularly. I purchased Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal. I am not into glowing for the gods so the subtle shades suited my complexion perfectly. They are buildable and the Fire Crystal makes a gorgeous inner eye glow.

There was no fallout and very little product was needed, I really can't find any fault with this highlighter compact and recommend it to everyone for a subtle day look.

on 9/24/2017 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Oh HELL yes Rihanna. I have medium olive skin and the Girl Next Door/Chic Phreak duo called to me and I answered. I may never touch my Beccas again - they're so glittery and garish compared to this, even the glittery side! The softer more matte side looks absolutely stun on my cheeks, like other reviews say it's very buildable and make you look like you're glowing from within. I use the glittery side to finish off my eye look and it works so well when I also have the highlight on. Beautiful texture, very great packaging that I would throw into my bag thanks to the big clear mirror. Get it, you won't regret it!

on 9/20/2017 12:46:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is my first highlight that I ever purchased (new to makeup) and oh dear its going to set such a high standard for other highlighters out there. The formula is creamy yet so blinding. For all the yellow tone asians out there, I bought the mean money/ hu$tla baby duo and those look really nice on yellow skin!

on 10/1/2017 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Holy cow this palette is GORGEOUS. The colors look great as either a buildable eyeshadow or a blush and highlighter combo. I purchased the Ginger Binge/Moscow Mule set, and while I think dark-skinned women would get the best out of these shades, they're still very pretty on my fair skin, I just need a delicate hand when applying. It's very pigmented and will last through hours of wear. This is my favorite of the first run Fenty products!

on 9/14/2017 10:42:00 AM

Firstly let me say, she is going to give Becca a run for her money. These highlighters are creamy, pigmented, buildable, blendable, and multi-tasking. Definitely worth purchasing- especially when all the color options are so unique- I can definitely see me purchasing a few more of these. I already have Ginger Binge but there are two or three others that I might NEED. :-)

very nice product since there are 2 shades, one more sparkly highlighter and one more bronzer like..
i've used the bronzer one for eyeshadow and blusher and the other one as highlighter on the cheeks and eye arc!! so easy to use everywhere on the face! it's now in my bag with me every day, it'smy favorite blush/high lighter!!!! very happy!