Hard Candy Sheer Envy Mattifying Setting Spray

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/25/2017 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I saw this at my local Walmart - new on the shelf with a whole row in-stock, but didn't want to try it until I looked up on MUA to see if anyone had done any reviews on it first.

After seeing the one super positive review - I decided to go back and grab one to try for $6. Can't beat that. I tried it the next day -- SOLD. It doesn't keep me super matte - but this is the first setting spray that actually seems to help keep my shine down somewhat, doesn't bother my face, little goes a long way, it's cheap, and I can apply it frequently. I found that spraying it after applying my foundation and before powder helps - and I have even applied it mid-day to help tone down shine after blotting. This stuff is awesome.

I went back that same night to buy more backups - and they were SOLD OUT. I ended up having to go to another Walmart 20 miles away that had some in stock - and I bought them out! Glad I did, because it looks like my local store is completely sold out (as well as all in a 50 mile radius). On Hard Candy's website - i think they mentioned these were limited edition (the matte, luminous etc..). The only one I see listed is the Fast and Fabulous - which is also sold out locally (but I found one at the other store to try).

If you have issues with oil or shine - stop by your Walmart and grab one of these before they are gone. I think the matte is a HUGE HIT and I really hope they decide to keep making this line.

I think I found my holy grail drugstore mattifying setting spray! I have been using Urban Decay Allnighter for a few months. I liked how it made my makeup last longer but it does not control my oily t-zone so when I saw his at Walmart I immediately picked it up.

The 2oz bottle is about $7 so around $15 for the full 4oz size. Definitely not cheap but still a lot cheaper than high end brands. The mist is not as fine as my UD Allnighter but it is quite decent. It also does not smell as bad as my UD spray which is a plus. I do notice that it does all the things my UD does but controls oil way better. I am so happy and I can't believe no one has posted a review about this.

Will definitely repurchase. Over and over. Until they stop carrying it. I hope not though - it will make me seriously sad.