Tree Hut Bare Moisturizing Shave Oil

Tree Hut Bare Moisturizing Shave Oil

on 8/25/2018 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This gives the closest shave with zero irritation. I like that it is clear so you can see through it while shaving too. I usually shave daily but since I started using this I can go two days no problem with out stubble. I have sensitive skin on my lower legs tha tusually gets itchy but no more with this shave oil. Also it smells great. I have already repurchased and will continue to do so. Highly recommend!

I love this shave oil well it is more like a gel/oil but it gives me the best shave. It's amazingly close without any nicks or cuts. It comes in a pump bottle and it's clear. I use a one or two pumps and that's all I need. I also think since it gives me a closer shave And my shave lasts longer than usual. Also my skin is so soft and silky. Even my bikini line never gets nicks since I started using this oil. It's relatively inexpensive and works really well. You also get a lot for the $$. Ever since I started using this my shaving time is quicker and closer with less irritation or cuts. It doesn't clog my razor and rinses easily. I purchased mine at Ulta a definite repurchase as well.