1.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

I had my straight fine hair blow dried and ironed the day of my baby shower. It was a humid July day. It was outside and it had rained that morning. The stylist recommended this to keep the smoothness. My hair was perfect all day. In all the pictures I took my hair stays looking the same. I've tried sexy hairs humidity spray and this humidity spray is way better.

About reviewer (519 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

a year ago

Awful stuff. I have fine but extremely frizzy curly hair and it simply did not work. At all. I tried twice. It made my hair lank and greasy.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

2 years ago

This product did not work. I have 2b/3a hair that's extremely dry and frizzy, and I tested it on a day of 83% humidity. It did not work at all. My hair was a real frizzball after walking outside for 20 minutes - just as frizzy as usual. In addition, it made my hair look and feel dirty. The smell was also overpowering and followed me around all day. The aerosol must be very powerful and spray very fine particles because it really seemed to get into my lungs. This product is also very expensive. Total fail!

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

2 years ago

My first LP product and my first (of many) LP disappointments. It just does nothing but dirty ups your hair and I really do not like the smell. I have 2a/2b hair, and this just didn't do anything.

About reviewer (1199 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

2 years ago

This product would be only OK if you could spray it without having to wear a gas mask! I have a rather small vanity area and there is no way I can use this, even if I hold my breath. Not worth the hype or money and does not do much at all for my 2B-3A frizzy hairs. I am giving their new Instant De-Frizzer the same review, as the same exact problem... toxic fumes.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Curly, Fine

2 years ago

Doesn't work at all - like spraying air on my hair. Why bother?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

2.0

4 years ago

This makes your hair feel soft and clean but it does not do very much for frizz. No matter how much you apply it just does not work very well. So sad because this company made a line for THICK hair that worked very well but it's discontinued. Maybe their target customer has switched to those with fine hair. But, when you think about it, people with fine hair do not have the frizz problem.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

3.0

4 years ago

This product says it stops frizz. It certainly helps control my frizzy hair but not 100% and I must reapply this product a second time throughout my work day. On a scale of 1-10 I would rate this product and it's ability to control my frizz: 7-7 1/2. I would repurchase again at this time.

About reviewer (161 reviews)

Age36-43