L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara

L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara

3.8

on 3/17/2019 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was a fail! One of the worst mascaras I have ever tried. It is super dry and does nothing...after a few hours it slides. I would have returned it if I hadn’t lost my receipt!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

My lashes are short and blonde so it gives me enormous length and volume. My lashes separate well with this mascara which is so important to me because I have bald spots. The packaging is so cute since pink in my favourite colour. I do sometimes find fallout or smudging when it's the end of the day but to me it's not a big deal. It usually happens if you've worn it from morning till night and a good wipe from the finger gets rid of it all. It's currently my favourite mascara.

on 4/9/2018 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Wow! I never thought I'd find a mascara that could rival my Maybelline Lash Sensational, but this one is it! I love it. It's very lengthening and it separates and curls my lashes wonderfully. Doesn't clump up on the lashes. Gives enough volume if layered. Doesn't smudge or transfer throughout the day. I will definitely repurchase this.

on 11/28/2017 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

hmmm this mascara is weird. It really is on or of for me. Either is working great or Its bad one day. It really is a guess game If the mascara works for you or not that day. Lol. I dont like this anymore. I really loved this the first week, then it became so dry and it smudges like hell.. and the result for everyday is so weird. One day Its amazing with full lashes, and the next day Its dry, flakey and does nothing. Will not buy agian:(

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been in search of an HG mascara for the past year. Long ago, definicils was HG, but it doesn't offer as much drama as I like right now. They'Re Real was my main squeeze for a few years, but it's very hard to take off. Lash Paradise is similar to They're Real in terms of volume but not length. And it grips the lashes nicely from the first use, I didn't need to wait a week or two for the mascara to prime.It doesn't lengthen as well as They're Real, but it does come off nicely with dual phase remover, and should i be super lazy and take it off in the shower it comes off with water and doesn't leave me like a raccoon. I will probably repurchase.