MAC In The Flesh

MAC In The Flesh
In The Flesh

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have 4 of the MAC X15 palettes and I love them. I managed not to have any of the colors in this palette except carbon which was good. $65 makes the eyeshadows $4.30 so that’s a steal u can’t barely buy DS e/s for that. They are easily blended & very little fall out some good pale shades you can do a lot of looks w this but I like wearing just 1 e/s at once somexs & there are quite a few options there. I know $65 seems like a huge initial investment capital but you get 15 eyeshadows!! MAC eyeshadows! Ehh which are $16 for a single in packaging & $6 if you make your own palette (& buy the palette besides) making it a fabulous deal on a high quality eyeshadow product. #winning

on 4/10/2017 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I've only been trying palettes for a couple of months.I tend toward neutral, mostly matte looks. I have Urban Decay Naked Basics II and Ultimate Basics.These are good,not great. There is a fair amount of fallout with these, thought the colors are beautiful and last.

I'm not sure how I ended up buying this MAC palette. It was an early Sunday morning,and MAC had sent me a promo email...and you know how that goes. It was $65 for fifteen shades, so about $4.30 each. I took it from the box and looked at it (the cover is clear) and thought,yawn, this will probably go back.

Monday morning rolled around, and I decided to try it for work, and wow. The shades are beautiful (9/15 are matte, the rest shimmer.) No fallout, true color,beautiful blending. (Some of the shades are MAC regular colors,some not.) Someone better versed in Mac than I am will
better describe the color selection, but a good mix of warm and cool. I feel like this is a great beginner palette.

Update; I added some photos above for color reference. Yesterday I had a 12 hour workday, and the shadows were still >90% there at eight pm when I removed them (worn over UDPP)