NYX Professional Makeup Epic Ink Liner

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
NYX Professional Makeup Epic Ink Liner

2.0

1 review

Taken from NYX Cosmetics Website: Water/Aqua/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Laureth-21, Acrylates/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, C11-15 Pareth-7, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR ( /-): Black 2 (CI 77266).

on 2/25/2017 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I'm a big fan of NYX and I really wanted to like this eyeliner, but the liquid is just too thin. I applied it along my top lash line and when I blinked it ended up all in the corner of my eye and underneath my eye. I thought that this was a one time fluke...maybe I had messed up, but it has happened every time I have put this eyeliner on since. I'm not applying a large amount or slamming my eye shut immediately after applying, so I'm not sure why it is running so much except that it is just a very thin consistency. I don't regret my $8 but Milani is deft. the better choice as far as lower priced eyeliner is concerned.