Milani Make It Last Setting Spray Prime + Correct + Set

Milani Make It Last Setting Spray Prime + Correct + Set

4.4

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Niacinamide, Pvp, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Polaxamer 407, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Fragrance ( Fragrance), Citrullus Lanatus ( Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Citrulline, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate.

on 11/18/2017 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Is this a possible dupe or very similar to All Nigher because it sure seems similar to me? In the past I've tried so many setting sprays both high end and low end and eventually decided I didn't really need them, or the sprayer got messed up and they weren't worth the hassle because they didn't really do all that much anyway.. Most ended up getting old and thrown away or given away when I cleaned out my makeup drawers and train cases. I never really cared that much if they made my makeup last. I wanted them to just remove the powdery look after I use my powder.

I prefer a slightly dewy look, not a powdery, extremely matte look. I recently had a cart full of things on Ulta online and saw it in stock so decided to add it and try it. I've looked for it a few times in the stores and it is always sold out when I go. Even online it seems to sell out very quickly, so I was curious why. No I know why! It is wonderful and I really love it. After setting all of my makeup with this product, my skin looks like skin with no trace of my powder and it feels like skin too, no stickiness, no oily feeling. It's a very fine mist that dries quickly. It does exactly what I wanted the others to do. It makes my face and makeup look so much better and it also does make my makeup last longer.

You can use it as a primer and corrector too but I only used it once as a primer and I can't say it really seemed to make much difference. It does have some fragrance, but it is light and doesn't last.

It's around 10.00 for 2 ounces.

on 11/9/2017 10:24:00 PM

The main attraction of this product for me is that it has a finer mist than any of my other setting sprays (Hard Candy, Wet n Wild, Rimmel, Pixi, Mary Kay, ELF). It sprays so delicately that I barely feel it on my face. Except sometimes if I get greedy and spray 5-6 times I may get one wonky spritz that shoots me directly in the face...so it's possible the nozzle is prone to clogging or whatever. I feel like there's a lot of alcohol in this as it makes my face feel really tight for the first little while...much more so than my other sprays. It has a bit of a scent which I don't care about one way or another...but it disappears in a few seconds. My makeup does last all day, but then it usually does as I always use setting powder...I do find this helps keep it looking fresher longer which is my main objective, along with making my powder look dewier (gonna try the Make it Dewy version of this next). Not my HG but it's overall a good spray...minus one point for the immediate dry feeling

on 10/31/2017 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I think this is an okay spray. To be honest, I don't like that they call it a setting spray, it's really more of a finishing spray (i.e. doesn't contribute significantly to the longevity of my makeup but it does remove the powdery look that I can sometimes get on my dry skin). I definitely don't think it's a dupe for the UD all nighter (only UD and skindinavia setting sprays have locked in my makeup ALL day). If anything, I think it's a potential dupe for Mac fix+. So for that, i'd say it's a good product (and that's actually what I was looking for as I'm trying to go cruelty free). Only reason I'm giving it 3 stars is because I dont think it does all of what it claims on the label. It's also lightly scented and the nozzle on mine is just ok (it's a fine mist for the most part but I feel like there's a small bit that shoots out on the side which probably just means mine is slightly defective... i have the make-it-dewy spray too and that mist is beautiful). It's also quite small in comparison to my other setting sprays but you're also paying a fraction of the cost so it is still a better value when you look at $ / volume. I'm not sure why this was SO HYPED UP on youtube though. It's decent but nothing to rave on and on and on about, nor do I think it being sold out everywhere was justified either.

on 8/18/2017 1:01:00 PM

Ugh!!! This is the second time I've tried a more affordable/drugstore setting spray and the mister sucked. Do I have bad luck? Or is UD plotting against me so I'll keep buying all nighter? I heard the mister on catrice was good/it was a good setting spray and it sucked so I took it back. The mister was uneven and I didn't think the spray itself was that great. This Milani one had all good reviews on here and everyone said they would repurchase so I got it yesterday. Cost me almost $12 for 2.03 FL OZ but the large UD is $30 for 4.0 so I guess worth it. This was at CVS so if I liked it I would have gotten it cheaper at Walmart next time. Smell is nice, smells like roses. Unfortunately though, I can't report on the actual products' effects on my makeup because when I sprayed it earlier idk if the sprayer I got was broke or what but it sprayed in two different directions and soaked my face. My chest was literally wet. I hurried up and sprayed UD on top & luckily my makeup wasn't ruined by the milani one. I was definitely pissed. I'm not taking any chances and taking it back. Not worth it to me to continue use to see if the sprayer gets better or if I like the spray because I don't want to do a full face and ruin it. Maybe I got a faulty nozzle but it was not even or fine at all. I think I'm going to stop trying out these drugstore ones and just keep buying all nighter regardless of price because I like it and it works for me.

on 9/21/2017 10:21:00 AM

I LOVE this setting spray more than anything, my makeup does not budge when I use this. BUT I haven’t gotten a single bottle that doesn’t have a messed up spray. It comes out in 3 different directions. I’ve purchased from multiple different places and every one is the same. My Make-It-Dewy spray is perfectly fine, but I would love if the Make-it-Last nozzle was better quality!

on 9/14/2017 5:04:00 AM

I've never been much of a fan of setting sprays and every one I had tried in the past did nothing for me. I saw this one day while out shopping and said why not since I had heard such good things about it. I am in love with this product. It just gives my makeup that something extra it's been missing.

on 7/15/2017 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I'm on my second bottle of this stuff - it's amazing! Reminds me very much of Mac Fix+. Leaves a nice dewy look on the skin and makes my blush last the whole day, which it never does with my Urban Decay All Nighter. Love it!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I think i found my HG setting spray.. I bought this because a lot of beauty gurus rave about it.. And i am really glad i bought this. This setting spray really works! The sprayer really spray a fine mist and this really make my makeup really last all day long. I really can tell the difference if i forgot to use this setting spray..so i definitely will repurchase this over and over again.. The price is really affordable too. Absolute favourite

I adore this setting spray soo much! Everything from the price, scent, and mist is excellent. I've tried urban decay, which imo was crap. Milani products overall are amazing. This setting spray is definitely my HG!

on 8/9/2017 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This is an all around home run for me. Let's start with the packaging. It comes in a little over two ounce thicker frosted plastic. It's a plain design with no frills. The mister, yes mister because this primer does not "shoot" you in the face. The mist was so fine I had to open my eyes to make sure it was actually hitting my skin. It has a super fine mist to it. This does have a light rose scent to it. I have a pretty sensitive stomach so I can't handle heavy smells, this doesn't bother me though. It does dissipate a little over time and your own nose will get used to it. Application is beautiful. It gets rid of any creepiness from baking and really seals that makeup down. When you can rub your finger over your finished and set eyeshadow and nothing comes off on your finger then something is seriously right with a product. I'm not sure if it lasts for 16 hours but it does get me all through my day. It even helped my makeup stay better in the humidity and heat. This is going to be replacing my makeup forever setting spray which was 10 USD an ounce (40 for a 4 oz bottle) At 9 bucks for 2.03 ounces at Walmart its a big bargain and less than half of what I was paying per ounce.