L.A. Girl Line Art Matte Eyeliner

Price: $

on 3/23/2018 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I have this felt tip liquid liner in the color espresso. The small tip is great for precision lines or tightlining the lash line. It also works well for lightly lining my lower lash line where I have a hard time with liner of any kind. This stays put fairly well and the shape of the tube gives good control. I find black a bit harsh for daytime and Espresso gives the definition I'm looking for without looking overdone. Perfect for work or natural looks.I store this tip down in a jar with my makeup brushes and never have a problem with the tip drying out . Nice drug store find

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My local CVS was out of my favorite liquid liner (Physician's Formula Lash Booster in the sleek silver tube), I saw this got one good MUA review and bought it.
So far, it allows for good control, a precise thin line, and even application. I can't tell what the tip is made of, it's not a brush tip, maybe felt? But it is just the right balance of flexibility and strength to draw a crisp line.
I have only used it a couple times, so hopefully it doesn't dry up quickly.

on 10/30/2016 10:38:00 PM

After trialing a similar L O'real product and not being totally enamored with it) I saw this in a local chemist and thought what the heck I'll give it a whirl so I bought their black & espresso colours. The black on me is very black and the espresso is dark, but just right for my skin tones.

I have found it quite easy to apply as the 'felt tip' is quite slim as is the pen itself.

It does stay on quite well (fades a little by the end of the day it has to be said) and wash off easily.

I liked it so found another stockist and bought a couple more in case in doesn't last, never can be too sure when buying new things.