L.A. Girl Line Art Matte Eyeliner

No Image

4.5

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My local CVS was out of my favorite liquid liner (Physician's Formula Lash Booster in the sleek silver tube), I saw this got one good MUA review and bought it.
So far, it allows for good control, a precise thin line, and even application. I can't tell what the tip is made of, it's not a brush tip, maybe felt? But it is just the right balance of flexibility and strength to draw a crisp line.
I have only used it a couple times, so hopefully it doesn't dry up quickly.

on 10/30/2016 10:38:00 PM

After trialing a similar L O'real product and not being totally enamored with it) I saw this in a local chemist and thought what the heck I'll give it a whirl so I bought their black & espresso colours. The black on me is very black and the espresso is dark, but just right for my skin tones.

I have found it quite easy to apply as the 'felt tip' is quite slim as is the pen itself.

It does stay on quite well (fades a little by the end of the day it has to be said) and wash off easily.

I liked it so found another stockist and bought a couple more in case in doesn't last, never can be too sure when buying new things.