3.8

$20.00 on Sephora
Shop Now

Reviews

2 years ago

I enjoy this product! I was skeptical because of the not-so-good reviews, but I jumped the gun and bought it. $20 CAD wasn’t too shabby for me to lose plus I got it during the VIB sale. After weeks of use, I noticed my lips more plump and shaped. And oh are they baby soft!! I use it at night and in the morning as well. Then I use my burts bee peppermint lipstick during the day to keep my lips moisturized. This combo works really well.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

I like these. I have the grapefruit and the apple ones. If you are expecting anything other than a lip balm, you will be disappointed. Much prefer the Nuxe. *** EDIT *** Ok - I’ve got to admit that I am now sold and massively addicted. I have the berry one in the car, the lime & apple in my handbag (it smells like starburst gummies - not my favourite) and the grapefruit next to my bed. Yes, I still think that it’s a lip balm and a very expensive one at that, but it makes my lips so plumptious that I am not going to give it up. (I have fairly full lips and have just started seeing a new beautician who was so convinced that I had had fillers that she squished my lips between her fingers then asked me what I use. I’m not sure I give it all the credit, but my lips are fairly unlined for my age.) I take it back. The stuff’s awesome.

About reviewer (222 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Other

EyesGreen

2 years ago

Bought this after my coworker recommended it to me. I bought the grapefruit scent, its very light and not overbearing. I actually love this product a lot, while in the beginning I was reluctant to use it. You get a lot for what you pay for so a little goes a long way. I slather this on every night and I wake up with plump and hydrated lips. It comes with a silicone applicator so you don't dip your fingers into it, but I usually just use my fingers. The applicator is also very easy to lose. This sleeping mask is not sticky at all and is very emollient. It gives you nice glossy lips as well.

About reviewer (351 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

I really liked it! You get so much for the price. Since it’s a mask, I wouldn’t use it every night. But twice to three times a week, every week for a month, and I’ve been super happy every morning. Lipstick-ready every time. I just wish it didn’t smell SO much like fakey strawberries (that’s why I took off a lippie).

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlack

from

2 years ago

I'm a sucker for any lip hydration product. I've used them all. Is this the best thing I've tried for dry lips? No, but it does hydrate and it smells like strawberries. You get a pretty big tub for $10 and it comes with a cute little spatula so you don't have to put your finger in the actual product but there's no way I'm not going to lose that little spatula. I just use my finger and it works great. I slather this on before I go to sleep and my lips are peel free but they weren't peeling before I bought this so I can't really say it heels chapped lips. It didn't plump my lips at all but I don't know if it claims to and I wasn't expecting it to anyway. I like it. It's not my holy grail lip treatment but it's nice.

About reviewer (927 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

1.0

2 years ago

Does absolutely nothing at all. No staying power, no hydration, not sure what the hype is about.

About reviewer (262 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

1.0

2 years ago

I was always eager to try this out being sold out all the time in Asian beauty stores and finally getting my hands on it I was severely let down and still dont understand the hype around 5his product I always have issues with dry lips and I 3at and hydrate properly so thinking id venture into the sleeping lip treatment world this product would surely be on my holy grail list BUT i5 doesn't penetrate at all.the pot it comes in is so hard to use unless u are patient and choose to use 5he paddle stick it comes with. if it's warmer weather it melts in the pot too so keep it in the fridge. by the time morning comes with this product left on my lips I found my lips drier than before and no product left on them lol. so over rated.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

2 years ago

My nightly regimen is PC Retinol Booster(straight from bottle, not mixed in with anything) 5x/week and PC new 4% BHA 2x/week and these products tend to dry out my lips. I’ve tried the best recommendations for lip balm and nothing really helped until this! I don’t see why it couldn’t be packaged in a squeeze tube so that’s my only complaint but it works so well I will keep using every night - I’ve had it about a month and only made the smallest dent. Highly recommended!

About reviewer (102 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Other, Other

2 years ago

I really like this product! I have terminally chapped lips, and this has helped a great deal, and my lips feels alot better. It is very hydrating, and smooting. I like the texture, but again, it is jar packaging, and the contamination issue is there, not that I am a obsessive person about that. The little paddle is cute, and spreads the product better than my finger, so that helps. I would repurchase, especially in the winter.

About reviewer (117 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

2 years ago

Amazing product. My lips have always been dry, and even drier now because I'm on isotretinoin/Accutane, the acne medication that notoriously parches you. The lip balms I was compulsively applying all day still left my lips dry and flaky in the morning when I woke up, but ever since using this lip sleeping mask, my lips have stopped flaking so intensely. I also sometimes use this as I get ready, so I put a little on like a balm before I start doing my makeup and by the time I get to doing my lips, they're absolutely luscious. A product that is definitely worth its price!

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age19-24