3.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 months ago

the product doesn't blend at all. the face looks so orange and also makes your skin feeling super dry. i hate this product.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

8 months ago

I'm really glad that I'm not the only one who broke out from this. I used it a bit on my cheeks and didn't have a problem so the next day I decided to use all over my face. After a few hours I noticed that the foundation had oxidized and my face looked blotchy, orange, greasy. I had to wait a few hours before I could wash it off but I was left with a mild rash around my mouth and some whiteheads. I'm not sure if I'm having contact dermatitis or just a bad experience but I'm still breaking out on my face even though it's been a couple of days since I used it. I have mild rosacea and very sensitive skin so I thought I'd be fine but I can't wait to return this.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair

from

a year ago

So dissapointed of this foundation. Even though i like clinique's makeup products, i am not very fond of their foundations. I was recommented to this foundation as a solution to my oily skin. Turns out very greasy from the very beginning of applying it. I usually wear foundation over non-oily sunscreen. I thought this was the problem, because it'd become greasy, accentuating pores and overall, not settling. Tried it with a couple of moisturizers and a couple of primers. None of these worked. Such a waste of money...

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

2 years ago

Wow! This is the best foundation I have ever used! It’s light coverage - lightweight. Fragrance free, feels like my bare face! It’s beautiful! The colour is on point. This is a better dupe for Armani Luminous Silk Foundation.. but better! Try it of your looking for a lightweight sheer to medium coverage foundation!!!!! Edit: only two days after using this it’s no good :( it makes my face feel tight and dry :(

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGray

2 years ago

I actually like this foundation. I use "Shell". I get a lot of compliments on how great my skin looks with this. No oxidation and it matches my skin perfectly!

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrown

from

2 years ago

This is one of the worst products I have tried. Very pricey for what it gives. Packaging is horrible and will get on your nerves unless you buy a pump for it. My shade is 7 silk sahara, it's too orange and dark for me (hm 51 and 52), they didn't have lighter shade in the shop. The texture is also horrible for me. My skin is mixed dehydrated. It accentuates every line on the face and all dry areas. Definitely not for dehydrated skin. Coverage is medium to full but the foundation is very noticeable and feels heavy.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Other

3 years ago

I like this foundation and it matches my pale skin. It is silky and feels like cashmere. It blends really well and you can build it up. The only thing I don't like is it is difficult coming out of the bottle it's in. If you are pale and neutral, and all shades are too orangey on you, try the 01 porcelain. It's my shade. I picked this up because it was the only foundation at my store that I matched to AND they had in stock. I love Clinique. I plan on going back and getting matched to a full coverage foundation, like the Beyond Perfecting. Well worth the $25 if you want a great light to medium coverage makeup.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairRed

EyesBlue

3 years ago

This foundation forms a mask like effect. Have to be careful to choose the right undertone. I did a gym class with this on, it still looked good on (did set it with powder beforehand). So, I decided to buy it. This is the perfect date night foundation. Your skin will look impeccable. Medium to full coverage.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBlack

3 years ago

I've been using this product for about a month and like it. But one bit of advice to those who aren't having a great experience with it: You must shake it vigorously before applying! I started using it in a sample container from Nordstrom. I noticed that when I unscrewed the lid, the product had separated a bit. I shook it pretty hard and it then looked like it should. I am over 50 with mostly normal skin and have not noticed the drying effect some others have reported. My experience has been that it's a medium coverage foundation that goes on smoothly, but does need some blending. It sits well on my skin (does not settle in creases or lines) and lasts all day, although I've yet to wear it during really hot weather. I have had pretty much the same results both with and without a primer. The color I use is Porcelain, the lightest they have. A good match for a very fair-skinned (pink undertone) redhead. I have a hard time finding shades this light and with that undertone here in continental Europe -- most stores don't even carry this shade or the Alabaster shade in Clinique's other Superbalanced makeup. For you darker and yellow undertoned posters, if you can't find what you like in the U.S., come to Europe! Would I buy this product again? Maybe. Probably. I have to see how it wears during the summer months before I decide. Although, like others here have noted, I'm really sorry the pump is no longer available.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

EyesBlue

3 years ago

I really wanted to like this foundation it has amazing staying power doesn't oxidise at all and is a good size bottle. However, it looks dreadful on my skin, it seems to sit on my skin and emphasises all my pores and lines and looks like I've caked a dry mask onto my face. I've tried it with primer without primer, after serum, after oil after nothing, uses my fingers, a brush and a beauty blender and nope still looks dreadful. So horrible in fact that my husband asked why my make up made my face look funny.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium