100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

a month ago

I know that it's intended for use in face contouring, but I use it as a foundation brush and it does a fantastic job! It is very similar to the 142 concealer brush, just larger. The brush head has densely packed synthetic bristles attached firmly by the ferrule, and the bristles don't absorb any product. I have used it for ages and not a single hair has been shed even with frequent washing. It works best with cream, liquid, and gel formulations, not so much with powder. Used in little circular buffing motions, it makes blending out your base into your skin evenly and without any streaks, the top can also be used to dab areas with streaks, lines etc by softly blending it out and depositing colour at the same time. I have also used this with cream blush, which it worked well for too. I've heard that the silk finish brush is like this but larger still, and that WAS designed as a foundation brush, but I'm not keen on huge brushes so I've not tried it. But reportedly it is very similar, so if you prefer a larger brush you might want to try that instead. But this 110 brush is small enough to blend and buff make-up in around the sides of the nose, undereyes etc so that means I'm very satisfied with it.

About reviewer (195 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

from

2 months ago

Such a great little thing! I thought it would be too small to apply foundation but actually does the job with great precision and blends very well. Dries rather fast too. Has never shed a hair and I have had it a year so far.

About reviewer (950 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

a year ago

I can't lie, I bought this because Lisa Eldridge uses it in all her videos and I'm a bit of a Lisa stan. Now she uses it as a face brush with medium coverage foundations to buff them out and soak up extra product to make the coverage lighter after applying it with fingers, and it is indeed very good at doing that as long as the particles in the foundation were finely milled. I also like spritzing it with a little finishing spray and using it to apply powder highlighter so that the finish is natural. I have no doubt it would be great with cream or liquid highlighter too. The shape is nice and even and small enough to get anywhere you want it. It handles well, cleans well, keeps its shape, doesn't shed, is dense but not too dense, and feels as soft as synthetic bristles can -- I have no complaints and I would absolutely buy it again if I lost it. In fact, I might buy it again regardless so that I can have one for foundation and one for highlighting.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

3 years ago

Got it in the Rose Golden set. Love Zoeva brushes- I own three sets and I can't imagine doing my makeup without them. Now, to be honest for a few months I didn't use this particular brush at all. I don't contour with cream products so I didn't have any use for it. But there came an occasion- when I used up my MUFE HD foundation stick almost completely there was still some product which I couldn't get out from the packaging... I reached for it with this brush- and it turned out to do a fantastic job! I'm pretty minimal when it comes to base makeup- I apply this foundation on my nose and areas of my face with post acne scars, then blend until seamless. This brush makes a precise, even application much easier. Another Zoeva brush I fell in love with.

About reviewer (239 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

4 years ago

Packaging: As soon as I received this I was in love with Zoeva's packaging! What a unique way of packing brushes!! They provide a little, sleek, matte black and clear zip lock bag for your brush, this is such a nice gesture and feature of the product, I hadn't even tried the product yet but I was already ready to buy all their brushes just from this feature! I've used the ziplock bag ever since to store brushes, such a handy size and nice idea. Very luxe looking bag too. Anyway, now for the main bit! This brush is next levels of amazing. The shape is an innovation that has changed my highlighter game. I needed a brush that would fit in the inner corner of under my eye, that little bit that's hard to reach with flat kabukis! I also wanted that was slim enough to go on my nose. I use this with a cream highlight/concealer to highlight my nose, forehead and above cheekbones. THIS GETS EVERY AREA! It's curved head just reaches anywhere you need to get to, no matter how small. The hairs are so beautifully soft, the black to white ombre looks luxe. It's a sturdy brush that doesn't shed. The size is convenient, not too fat, long yet not too small! This is excellent for just blending cream products into your face however I'm sure it'd do great with powder. I want to try it with my powder contour because I can imagine the precision would be excellent. Finally, it cleans very easily. I use a brush soap against a spectrum cleaning clam (basically a rubber clam shaped cleaner which has ridges and bumps for a deep clean). It gets a deep clean every time, unlike other brushes where product just clings to them! Its beautiful white hairs come back to clean perfection from orange. I have a problem getting this clean finish with other brush brands! The round head has revolutionized my make up, i'm obsessed with this brush and Zoeva! Pros - precision is perfect, soft, easy to clean, sturdy, no shedding cons - NONE

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age19-24